Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Nowitzki card looks amazing. Great job on the custom. What address did you use for Rebecca Soni?

Much thanks. For Ms. Soni, I used the address here in the TTM Mgr-

Rebecca Soni
    C/O Wasserman Media Group
    10960 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 2200
    Los Angeles, Ca. 90024

SCF Rewards
    Country

Failure- Robin Yount. Pretty disappointed with this one. I sent him an earnest letter about how he was one one my favorite players and the first guy I wrote to as a kid, but back then I got a response from the Brewers saying he was too busy to sign, and that I was trying again beacuse I was still a fan; that I knew a portion of the sales from his "Robinade" went to midwest children's charities, and so I included a $10 donation to the Ronald McDonald House of East Wisconsin WITH a stamped and addressed envelope for him to send it to them, and I asked that regardless of whether he could sign my card, please feel free to forward the donation to the Ronald McDonald House.

63 days out, and today I got a PP HOF postcard in my SASE, along with my donation check & stamped/addressed envelope to RMH. Really? He (or whomever stuffs his envelopes) couldn't forward the check on to the RMH? Good grief. I'll go ahead and send the check to RMH because I believe in the organization. SMH.

I don't think I'm a fan of this guy any longer. Was disappointed as kid, but that was when he was playing, so I understood that maybe he got a lot of mail, but I think this was a bit of a crapper.
    Last edited by jmcraven; 03-11-2013 at 04:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't been sending out much in the way of sports of late. I did get another Dirk back on an '06-'07 Fleer retro.

I have gotten a few astronauts, and I sent out to the cast of Dexter about 2 months ago, but none have come back.

Today I received Jennifer Carpenter (Deb on Dexter), but it was the pic I sent her last year during filming. That's my longest return- just over a year.

I haven't sent out any TTM stuff in a couple of months- the Dexter cast was the last stuff I sent out.

I did order a Cage the Elephant and Rich Robinson signed CD booklets promo from Newbury Comics- got those in over the weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to hear about Yount. I think signings are the only way of getting him these days.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123