Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

r0yals2012 ttm successes

Been doing ttm for almost a year now but I thought with the new year I should start posting successes.

1/1 Sent 10/26/12
    Danny Tartabull
    Signed 8x10 and personalized it
    Bent up in the mail even though it said Do Not Bend All Over the place
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 01-08-2013 at 12:36 AM.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bummer about the bent photo but still a nice success. congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today brought HOF Bob Griese.
    1/1 Sent 12/1
    5x7
    Now on to send it to Earl Morrall, the other quarterback to lead Miami to their perfect season

Fan Packs: 2
    LA Lakers-letter, lakers girls photo, starting five photo, pocket schedule
    Oregon Ducks-preprint auto picture of chip kelly, button, pocket schedule

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today I received:
    1/1 Donald Brown
    2011 Score personalized in Blue Sharpie-Looks Nice!
    I think I sent it 12/1

1/1 Tony Dungy
    Nice 8x10 autographed of the former Colts HC. Email success
    Took a few months

Fan Pack:
    Arizona Dbacks-pamphlet type thing

SCF Rewards
    Country

no ttms today but I did get 5 pocket schedules from the 76ers

SCF Rewards
    Country

No TTM's since I'm out of town, but I will be sending this off soon:
    Evan Longoria 8x10 c/o Home (NO I will not share the address so don't ask)

but I do have a fan fest recap from the Royals

On Saturday, they had the Royals FanFest at Overland Park Convention Center, about 15 minutes from Kansas City. I have been to the previous 2 Royals FanFest and had high expectations, even though they shrank it into 1 day instead of 1 private day for season ticket holders and 2 days for the general public. In 2011 I left with over 40 autographs. Well, this year, it was a disappointment. Cramming 3 days into 1 day was not a very smart thing to do. Instead, season ticket holders got in at 9am and the public at 11 am. I was able to go at 9am and was glad I got in early. When the public got in, it was extremely crowded. In the past they allowed season ticket holders their own private day. They promised more stages, but, they did not have as many players this time so you only got 1 or 2 person per stage instead of having 3 to 4 people per stage. No prospects this time either. The charity store that they had was so crowded you could barely move. They had way too good of deals. Some guy bought all the batting helmets for $5 each. I wanted one. I looked on ebay and sure enough there are plenty of batting helmets on there so it's kind of sad what people came there for is just to make profit. They had the official hats from MLB like Phillies, Blue Jays, Rays, brand new for $5 but I didn't need any more hats so I passed on those. Another thing I wanted was a George Brett Pine Tar mini bat giveaway. But again, stupid people who don't care about the Royals and just there to make money bought them all. Those were $1. Sure enough, they are on ebay. I walked away with a jersey for $20 that might be game used, a banner used at the stadium of Eric Hosmer for $15, two game used authenticated bats by Kelly Johnson and Matt LaPorta for $5 each, some lineup cards for $1 each, and some other little things that were $1. I plan on getting the jersey autographed and then framed because it is way too big and they did not have small ones. I got 6 autographs the whole day. Mike Moustakas, Wade Davis, Greg Holland, Everett Teaford, Mike Boddicker, and Lorenzo Cain. Big Game James did not sign but 1 or 2 sessions because he was fighting the flu. At the end of the night, they did their usual throwing out stuff to the crowd. The past few years I have gotten several t shirts and a couple other things but this year they did not have as much tshirts and mostly threw out these stuffed soft balls. I got like 15 of them. I am going to give them to my dog for toys. I wasn't getting anything though, but I was being very patient and the host noticed that and handed me a hat with all the players that were there autographed. That was kind of cool. Even though it wasn't as good as I was hoping, I still had fun.
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 01-25-2013 at 02:52 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool man you got Donald Brown. Was that through the colts addy? im like 0/3 with that dude.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes it was c/o the colts. 2011 score is really nice to get ttms

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back yesterday and I had 2 ttms waiting for me.

Matt Schaub c/o Texans
    2/2
    Probably about 2 months wait
    Looks beautiful!

Adam Dunn c/o Home
    2/5
    Kept my 2012 Topps and my photo I took of him, returned 2011 topps unsigned and 2004 & 2011 topps 60 signed.

Also got a great fan pack from Purdue. I got a little flag, a pencil, two autographed photos of Kawaan Short (will trade 1 of them), another photocard unsigned of another player (I forget who), 3 posters, and a couple of pocket schedules

Also I will post photos later

Still Waiting on: Drew Brees, Rob Gronkowski

Went out today: Evan Longoria c/o Home (Private address. I will not share so please do not ask me)
    Last edited by r0yals2012; 02-04-2013 at 01:57 AM.

BANNED

Country

Did you ever get the Drew Brees back?

Page 1 of 29 123411 ... LastLast