Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2012 Topps Magic Football Group Break 1/2 Case (6 box Team Draft) $20/slot

View Product Info Here:

2012 Topps Magic Football

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a team draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our team draft order. After we get that order, each member will draft an NFL team based upon the draft order. This product has 3 hits per box! Hopefully, that will give a chance for most of the teams to get something. Should any participant not get any hits or inserts/parallels, I will send something out of my own stash so that everyone at least gets something.

Cards will be divided as follows:
    1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.

2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NFL jersey, the card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.

3. In the event there are multiple players pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams pictured/listed.

4. In the event a redemption is pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.

Once you have your slot locked, this is a binding deal. Anyone backing out after the team is locked will receive a negative feedback rating and will not be permitted to participate in future group breaks.

The price for each individual slot is $20 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards.

People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense. The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is no limit per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), that will be considered a confirmation of the trade. I will post the trade with payment information inside. IT IS A BINDING DEAL. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of group break selling out. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots and negative feedback will be given. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything.

Product has already been ordered. I reserve the right to pick on your behalf should a pick not be made within 24 hours. All randomization will be done live via blogtv to prevent any problems that may occur. The break will be done live at www.blogtv.com/people/cardsbythebox

Unlike other breaks, you will receive one base card of each player of the teams you select. The rest will be use for promotional/donation purposes.

EXPECTED RELEASE DATE: 2/8/13

26. fact81
    Last edited by Enigma; 02-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this break still going to happen or is it closed?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still open for now, but with the lack of interest so far, doesn't look promising...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in for spot #26 Tony if it still happens:)

Rob

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take 15

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Cancelled my order earlier today since there wasn't a lot of interest in this break.