Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I personally don't have any problem with RGIII's blackness. It's not a matter of him acting like a thug, having street cred or anything like that but having love for himself when he looks in the mirror. Unfortunately IMO people like Herman Cain and Allen West dont like like what they see when they look in the mirror that is why we question their blackness.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 01-09-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: typo
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Seeing as the trash is being thrown out, why do they not do the same with Stephen A. Smith?

This guy is a solid piece of garbage.

I love me some Stephe A. The guy is a straight shooter and always tells it like it is.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

He's the biggest horses-arse on TV since Donald Trump

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I personally don't have any problem with RGIII's blackness. It's not a matter of him acting like a thug or having street cred or anything like that but having love for himself when he looks in the mirror. Unfortunately IMO people like Herman Cain and Allen West do like like what they see when they look in the mirror that is why we question their blackness.

I always thought it was a skin colour, not a mindset. If Cain is happy with who he is, how is he "not really black"?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always thought it was a skin colour, not a mindset. If Cain is happy with who he is, how is he "not really black"?

Yes it is technically a skin color as well as an ethnicity. Louis Farrakhan bought up an interesting point in regards to black on black crime. He said that the brothers that are out shooting and killing each other do it out of self hatred. They hate what they see in the mirror and really want to kill themself. However they don't and go for the closest thing that looks just like them which in their case would be another black male. As long as some (not all) blacks have self hatred there will be a need for conversations like what Rob Parker tried to discuss.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Yeah, but you seem to think that there's validity to the statement he just picked the wrong guy. Am I wrong?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, but you seem to think that there's validity to the statement he just picked the wrong guy. Am I wrong?

You hit it right on the head.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You hit it right on the head.

Okay. I think there is no validity to the statement no matter who he is talking to. I think it's as ridiculous as saying someone might not be white because he votes Democrat, listens to Jay-Z and is terrible at polo.

The very idea of there being "black" and "actually black" sets back racial equality 30 years, meaning I could understand this issue in the early 80s, but I thought blacks had come a LOT further than this since '83.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Okay. I think there is no validity to the statement no matter who he is talking to. I think it's as ridiculous as saying someone might not be white because he votes Democrat, listens to Jay-Z and is terrible at polo.

The very idea of there being "black" and "actually black" sets back racial equality 30 years, meaning I could understand this issue in the early 80s, but I thought blacks had come a LOT further than this since '83.

Look at it this way. Would you vote for a guy who regardless of his race or religion comes out and says that he hates his own mother and or father who birthed him? Probably not. If someone can have that much hatred against someone who birthed him and what the see of themselves how could the possible do what's right when it comes to decisions that affect you and your family. Hence Herman Cain and Allen West doing a diservice to the American public which by default includes the black community by them being republican.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Stephen A gets away with murder with his comments.Some I like and some ah not so much.But remember he was let go bhy ESPN a few years back when they di Stephen a is on fire and he made some kind of comment not sure what.Of ocurse less than a year he was brought back.ESPN will ™™™™™ to anyone

I love me some Stephe A. The guy is a straight shooter and always tells it like it is.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast