Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Large Wings Lot F/S

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ozzynut2's Items on eBay

Large Wings Lot F/S

$175.00 DLVD, US lower 48 States only. There is 264 Cards total. The Bertuzzi UD Game Numbers two color patch cards BV I can not find. The last time I saw it priced it was over $100.00 There is jerseys, One auto, and lots of inserts and RC cards. 18 Helm RC's. Base and retired players also. In the two plastic cases there is 119 cards. All current or Retired players. Most are current roster players. Most of the inserts are current except for some Yzerman, Lidstroms, Ozzy, Holmstrom. other retired players are Howe, Probert, Sawchuk, Kelly, Delvecchio,, Lindsay and Hall. Current roster players are Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Franzen, Howard, Helm, Bertuzzi, Filppula, Clerry, and Abdeckader. If your looking for a resale lot of Wings, this is it. If you want to add to your collection of Wings you wont be disappointed.
    I will post for two days and if not sold I will put on the bay. This is a great lot and Most cards are priced and the BV is over $575.00. There is a bunch that is not priced and the Bertuzzi is one of them plus all the base. I would bet there is $800.00 BV in this lot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

back up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gone to the bay and so has all my other team lots.