Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Yeah but JFK banged Marilyn Monroe,Clinton banged that pig Lewinsky

So, if this is how we feel about Clinton and for this reason, why do I always hear that JFK was one of the best President's ever and he died way too soon because he really could have done some great things with more time?

Where's the outrage at him? A Father of the Year selection shouldn't play into it. JFK was obviously a horrible President who was no good for the country and should probably never been President in the first place.
    Just like Clinton.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

If that's a joke, I laugh.

If you're seriously going to tell me attractiveness of the mistress plays into it...no, you wouldn't say that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

SCF Rewards
    Country

Of course by the way how old were you when JFK was president?I was not born yet so i don't know if he was terrible or not as president.

If that's a joke, I laugh.

If you're seriously going to tell me attractiveness of the mistress plays into it...no, you wouldn't say that.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Me either. I've heard it lots though, how great he was.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard he was terrible but of course i was not here to make a rational thought

Me either. I've heard it lots though, how great he was.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Bobby, JFK, and friends were busy making Marilyn and several other women air-tight, it did not infringe on how they governed. Bobby took a run at the Mafia and his bro paid for it with his life. It did open the door years later for Rudy G to prosecute the Sicilians under the RICO act, which should again be enforced on the big banks and the catholic church, all of whom are corrupt organizations.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are the sicilians really that bad?

SCF Rewards
    Country

And the mob look like choirboys compared to government corruption

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Are the sicilians really that bad?

No.

Things on the street had order when the Sicilians were in charge. They were providing J. Edgar young boys and taking care of his gambling fetish while he told the nation that they didn't exist.

There was honour among thieves when the Sicilians were in control, now you have la Meme "M", cartels, and Russians that don't give a farrk about anything. Dead children, dead parents, friends, neighbors. Kill one and all, and all allowed by the Federal Government because they were so sure that Italian Americans were the cancer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed Italian mafia had a code.Now of course get ready for backlash shortly for condoning the mob but it is just an opinion

No.

Things on the street had order when the Sicilians were in charge. They were providing J. Edgar young boys and taking care of his gambling fetish while he told the nation that they didn't exist.

There was honour among thieves when the Sicilians were in control, now you have la Meme "M", cartels, and Russians that don't give a farrk about anything. Dead children, dead parents, friends, neighbors. Kill one and all, and all allowed by the Federal Government because they were so sure that Italian Americans were the cancer.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast