Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Okay, first of all my telling you to lighten up some in no way means I enjoy seeing kids dead in the street. That was completely unnecessary.

As for the rest, and this is for the sake of debate so don't get angry, did Clinton commit adultery last year? Probably isn't a good enough answer. If you don't have proof he did that this year, then his infidelity has nothing to do with his being named father of the year. Father of all time, yes. This, no.
    Also, we get it. Youve worked with kids on bad situations and it doesn't always work out. Believe me when I say I totally respect what you do. When you repeatedly tell everyone about it, it looks like you're either looking for praise or trying to shock. While we have no idea what you've seen, the fact that you keep saying it doesn't in itself make your experiences more valid. And repeating it takes away any shock value. We understand where you're coming from, but Clinton's infidelity and his being named father of the year have nothing to do with those kids. I imagine a great deal of the kids you deal with have no father. At least Bill is still there. Did he cheat? You'd be foolish to think otherwise, but in my mind that's between him and his wife and family. That goes for any politician.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I think it has everything to do with the OP's thread "Father of the Year". If someone cheats on their wife in this case, that's being a good father? I would hope parents would instill good morals and values. I did not know that infidelity is a good trait. You ask about the kids being angry. Most of these kids are six feet under or are serving time in an adult facility. I guess you can't be angry when your dead and I don't know how many of them incarcerated are happy.

Frustrating life, no, far from it. Frustrated that I could not get through to some of these kids, for sure. Seeing kids laying face first on some cold pavement or serving the rest of their life in prison is not something that brings me joy. Possibly it would you.

You can go right on believing that a philanderer, cheat and liar is worthy of Father of the Year but I won't.

...Rick

So I take it you don't believe in forgiveness? Can I assume then that you are not a christian?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

veggie, forgiveness and respect are two different things. I have no respect for Clinton.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Dude or is it dudette where did this joker destroy me in any argument? He had three posts responding to me.

1. 1998 called. They want their joke back.

2....they want their rant back too.

3. NY relax. You can say whatever you want just update your humour. That stuff is a crime against comedy. I couldn't care less about Clinton.

Calm down, bud.

Where in any of those statements did he destroy me?

#1 he responded to my post with a smart remark. I take crap off of no one, bet that. Can you read? I said "some of which", I did not single him/her out. I also did not say "nobody has my freedom". I said "I have earned that right" and I know sure as heck I did. At no time did I say anything about anyone not having the freedom of speech. I had enough fortitude that I was willing to give my life for others to have that right like many men and woman before and after me have/will. The subject at hand was Father of the Year. Any husband who cheats on his wife when they have kids is no Father of the Year in my book. If you cheat you have no morals or values and I have zero, nada, no respect for you. You can't have some morals and values. You either have them or you don't. The reason I brought up the military was to further show how much of a scumbag he is, was and will always be. I have no idea what educational level you have but if you have more than a second grader you would know that the military has a chain of command and at the top of that chain is the Commander-in-Chief. My point was that 18, 19 year old kids were doing time in a stockade or at the United States Disciplinary Barracks in Leavenworth KS for exactly what that scumbag did.

I spent too much time responding to you because I'm really not sure if you are able to read.

...Rick

Father of the year and husband of the year are two different things. Presidents have been getting action on the side for years, for some of the sheep it is disturbing, for others that keep their eye on the prize (actually being a good President) they don't see how it affects governing.

I happen to be in the camp that says, Did a hummer cause Clinton to be a bad President? The answer is no. Perhaps if Dubya would have gone back to his old behaviour as a free-loading drunk that passes out in public, he might have been a better President. As it stands now, Clinton is the genius and Dubya, the dopey bastrad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wickabee, you are so hard to argue with, when you don't post a lengthy arguement agaist you it's because you can't argue the point, if you do post a lengthy arguement you're mad and need to lighten up lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

when you are married part of being a father is being a husband. what example you are setting to your children often comes from how you treat your spouse.

and you realize we are not talking about him only cheating one time with one female?

a president should be an example for kids, Clinton was not. A president should not take advantage of a young girl, should not cheat on their spouse, should not lie, and when they get caught they should have some backbone.

Christianity has nothing to do with it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Wickabee, you are so hard to argue with, when you don't post a lengthy arguement agaist you it's because you can't argue the point, if you do post a lengthy arguement you're mad and need to lighten up lol.

Do you seriously not see an angry tone there?
    And he's hardly arguing anything. It's there, but you have to dig too far to make it worthwhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Veggie do you believe in forgiveness?

So I take it you don't believe in forgiveness? Can I assume then that you are not a christian?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Shrew you and your posts are becoming my fave readings.You shed light on these topics

when you are married part of being a father is being a husband. what example you are setting to your children often comes from how you treat your spouse.

and you realize we are not talking about him only cheating one time with one female?

a president should be an example for kids, Clinton was not. A president should not take advantage of a young girl, should not cheat on their spouse, should not lie, and when they get caught they should have some backbone.

Christianity has nothing to do with it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

So, if this is how we feel about Clinton and for this reason, why do I always hear that JFK was one of the best President's ever and he died way too soon because he really could have done some great things with more time?

Where's the outrage at him? A Father of the Year selection shouldn't play into it. JFK was obviously a horrible President who was no good for the country and should probably never been President in the first place.
    Just like Clinton.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast