I was messing around on the bay this moring...

My main sports are basketball followed by football. I always wanted to start my hockey PC up. I was messing around on the bay and got a rookie auto of this guy. I don't follow hockey as much as I follow the other sports and have no idea who this guy is. I only paid $3 so even if he is a bum you still can't beat a certified hockey auto for that price. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140753596461...84.m1439.l2649
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

he's one of 4 or 5 guys fighting it out for the Devils final spot on defense. :)
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

I think the fact that this one seller has "more than 10" available should tell you all you need to know about the availability of them.

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    he's one of 4 or 5 guys fighting it out for the Devils final spot on defense. :)
    He actually signed with Tampa in the off-season, but still about as close to that to an NHL job.
    PC: ITG/The Cup/Masterpieces Theoren Fleury, Colin Wilson YGs, 07/08 Heroes and Prospects +3-color GUJ pieces, 06/07 H+P Gloves B. Comeau, K Ramo RCs, Artifacts Team Canada /299

Hidden Content - Tagged by player/team

and I learned something today!
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

Can't go wrong with free shipping and keeping the whole thing under $3.00.

75% of all eBay users are in denial when they pay more than $3.00 for shipping, they think it does not count. Newsflash ..... It does!