Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My 14 best adds to my Patrick Roy collection 2012 !

Hi Everyone !

2012 was a ok year for me and my collection. I recived some nice Made To Orders that I have shown here. But now I will show my other 14 top cards.

Here is the links:

http://s1210.beta.photobucket.com/us...89806285603369

http://s1210.beta.photobucket.com/us...34782726075726

Thanks for your time !

That's a lot of good nastiness right there!
    Do you enjoy sports trivia? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Hidden Content

awesome stuff. great patches
    Looking for:
    The most unique 08-09 The Cup Limited Logos that I can get.

The Dominion patches are beautiful... but that ITG Emblem one... WOW! Solid additions.

Very nice additions.
    Hockey: Detroit Red Wings Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Lidstrom and Emerson Etem.
    My Hidden Content .

Thanks for the look ! I am very glad to catch the older Bap Ultimates. They are almost impossible to find now days.

Those are some sweet cards! I'd love to collect St. Patrick, but the price tags attached to his name scare the hell out of me!
    Check out my inventory:
    Hidden Content
    SAKU KOIVU COLLECTOR
    (619 cards, and his 1000th game jersey!)

If that is an "ok" year...I would love to see a good/great/amazing year. Incredible cards!!!

Thanks for the coments ! This year have started good also I have 5 amazing cards in a big deal. I will show them here as fast I recive them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast