Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fleer Redemption Cards Just Came in All FT

Hello Everyone well i just received my end of my Redemptions and of course just what i thought all crap LOL these are all for Trade i will check the post and i promise i will answer please if you can make an offer i'm alittle busy right now i dont collect any certain player or team im not a prospect guy so lmk if you like anything and thanks

DAVE COWENS-TRADED
    Last edited by MLublansky; 01-15-2009 at 11:43 AM.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    i like the archie griffin. see if i have anything you like. thanks.

i like the mugsy bogues depending on how much u want for it...check my list thx

on the second scan, third picture, I believe it's a Fleer Showcase? who is that? I can't quite make it out

Quote Originally Posted by aekdb535
    on the second scan, third picture, I believe it's a Fleer Showcase? who is that? I can't quite make it out
    Sweet-i didnt see anything i could use on your list

the Third card is Elpidio Guzman and is that the sweet sigs lmk Thanks

Check my List for Bogues auto, Taylor Ball card please. Who is the auto bat of?

do you have scans of these plmk

2001 Ud Prospect Premiers Triple Jersey (redemption redeemed) Gabe Gross, Casey Kotchman, Kenny Baugh

1999 Skybox Autographics Jalen Rose with #5 inscription

2004 Fleer Genuine Joe Jurevecious Auto 68/150

2005 Contenders Chad Owens Rookie Ticket auto

2002 SPX Winning Materials Ricky Williams Super Large Jersey w/ kleet thing has 2 stitching lines (all white)

2004 Ud Glass Tracy McGrady Jersey card (Blue with many black pin stripes)
    2003 Fleer Authentic Jermaine O Neal Jersey card (white with blue stripe)

Dont have scans. But could you pm me an offer? Lemme know which of those Id need for Bogues and Taylor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast