Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

2005-2006 the cup sidney crosby autograph patch rookie 3 colours #59/99 mint!!

Title says it all,I am putting this beauty up for trade to see what I can get.I am looking for specific players and if I can not find what I want I will hold to this card.
    I am only looking for P.K.Subban,Nazem Kadri,Tyler Seguin and Steven Stamkos Rookies but ONLY FROM THE CUP,NO OTHER PRODUCTS!

The card is in perfect condition MINT all the way around,no creases,no stress marks,no printers marks,no chipping,no whitening along the corners or edges etc....

Send replies via Pm or post here!

2005-2006 The Cup Sidney Crosby Autograph Patch Rookie 59/99 BV $6000

SCF Rewards
    Country

...wow... who wants to trade me a cpl Stammer Cup ARP's??? I've got a Kadri but I suspect that may not be enough... beauty!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did you acquire this card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did you acquire this card?

The real question is why are you looking to move it!!!!! What a beauty!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mwdonald's Items on eBay

Before anyone gets too excited please have the OP prove he owns this card. I can guarantee you he doesn't. I know the true owner of this card and it's not this guy. He took the scan from google. Not sure what he's up to here...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mwdonald's Items on eBay

Cardsfigsandmore, please post your own scan or pic of the card in this thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interesting to see the new scan as well - especially since this particular card has been graded 9.5 "Gem Mint" by Beckett.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ya. This guy does not have this card... Asking for subban, Kadri... Lol who in there right mind would ask for those players if you have a card like this... You can easily buy them. Nice try bud!

SCF Rewards
    Country

title says it all,i am putting this beauty up for trade to see what i can get.i am looking for specific players and if i can not find what i want i will hold to this card.
    I am only looking for p.k.subban,nazem kadri,tyler seguin and steven stamkos rookies but only from the cup,no other products!

The card is in perfect condition mint all the way around,no creases,no stress marks,no printers marks,no chipping,no whitening along the corners or edges etc....

Send replies via pm or post here!

2005-2006 the cup sidney crosby autograph patch rookie 59/99 bv $6000

this is not my post,i have asked the mods to delete it and have changed all my passwords.whoever the f*** did this i will find out!
    I have been on this site for along time and all who know me clearly know i did not post this as my feedback and reputation on this site speaks for itself!this is the most frustrating and annoying piece of crap i have seen!
    I am verifying my address and personal information with the mods to make sure this is taken care of and never happens again!i am royally pissed off!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Damn! Does this mean that you won't be accepting my offer?
    Last edited by bdiam; 05-11-2013 at 04:26 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast