Black-Orange/Hab/eBay Steal/Texas Express MAILLLLLLL

It's a casserole, a seven-layer dip, a jambalaya, it's a PC just as schizoid as Paul's, and it's IN. YOUR. FACE!!!

Starting with a lovely Topps Chrome Patrick Roy reprint Refractor

And then a Own The Game insert

And then another Elite Signings

Nolan Ryan!!!! I had to quit a job to go see him pitch his last game at the Kingdome in 19...........fifty-two? No wait, that can't be right.......

Just a base card, but hey, it's pretty

Auto'd Bernie Parent postcard

Cory Schneider Black Rainbow 70/100. One more regular Rainbow to come and I've got the Rainbow Rainbow :D

Anddddddddddddddddddd for the bargain-basement price of $26.............the GOLD, limited to ten copies version of this 03/04 Parkhurst Rookie ROYalty Terrrrrryyyyyyy Sawwwwwchukkkkkkkkk, and the crowd goes wilddddd!!!

And that's it............23 more eBay items and one SCF trade to go til I'm shut down. Have a good weekend everyone!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

All Keslers All The Time

Schizoid, LOL! I like to think of them as unpredictable. :)

Aaaaaand, this is going to sound dirtier than I want it to, but ... nice holes in that old piece, there! Beauty.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of Toronto sports teams (Leafs/Jays/Raptors/Argos)

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_creed View Post
    Schizoid, LOL! I like to think of them as unpredictable. :)

Aaaaaand, this is going to sound dirtier than I want it to, but ... nice holes in that old piece, there! Beauty.

That got me a little more excited than I want to admit........

And can you explain your PC? I can go "Habs, Canucks, Team Canada & old-timers." There. Done. You, you tell me where Jared Cowan & Tim Kerr & Teemu Selanne & Ryan Johansen all fit in sir.

All Keslers All The Time

Geeze.... beauty pickups as always. Do you have the rask elite signings?
    Main wants: Schneider Cup RPA, OEL 1/1s and highends
    The not-so updated (In other words, 3/4 of it is sold) Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by flopfish View Post
    Geeze.... beauty pickups as always. Do you have the rask elite signings?
    I don't, I'm only in it for the retired players. That and........a BRUIN???? Noooooo thank you :)

All Keslers All The Time