Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Skinner adds with Cornerstone #2! Gotta love the Cup!

So here we are again! After a long time between S&T threads for my Skinner PC I have a couple quick ones. This is a short but sweet one and I actually have a bunch of cards incoming too! So most likely there will be more S&T threads in the near future. So now on with the show and the 2nd PC cornerstone! Enjoy and comments are always welcome, Brad.

Up first a couple interesting cards

Ironically I thought these would be thick like the actual cards. However they are not. They are like a normal base card! Still kinda cool and since I only paid $8 shipped for both. I'll take it!

Top 3!!!!!!!

12/13 BD Lustrous Stars!

12/13 UD S1 Clear Cut Foundations Skinner/Ward

And the #1 Corner Stone add #2!

You ready?

You sure?

10/11 The Cup GOLD RAINBOW RC /53 3CLR!!!!!!!!!

Which goes nicely with this other cornerstone piece!

Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

Wow :o amazing, that 3 coloured patch is crazy congrats:)))

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Really impressive set of cards you have here!!! That's sweet, chunky patch looks nice with that hard-signed sig and hand-numbering...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators
    See atmx093's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's ginormous!!! The patch on it looks awesome and I really like the look of the BD and UD cards, they've got that wow factor going! :)
    Great additions to that crappy collection of yours. It'll finally look half decent. LOL

Jon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome stuff! Really like the apr /53, Really need to pick one up asap before the season starts!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

Awesome stuff! Really like the apr /53, Really need to pick one up asap before the season starts!

Yeah honestly I spent the lock out time trying to pick up as much SP stuff as possible! I got a decent deal on it too I think. Less than the one that sold before it so that is always good!LOL Thanks for the comments guys!