Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck/Grosnor Promotion - Get a Free Box of Cards!

Always like to give people a heads-up about this sort of thing! Check it out and let us know if you win! (and of course, post the breaks!!!)

http://upperdeckblog.com/2013/01/gro...-half-of-2013/

Our friends at Grosnor Distribution have put together a very compelling promotion that Canadian shops and collectors will not want to miss out on. They will be giving away a FREE box of 2012-13 NHL Upper Deck Series One EVERY day until June 30, 2013. And participating shops can win some very cool window graphics along with other awesome prizes from Upper Deck. All collectors in Canada need to do for their chance to win is visit a participating shop and purchase a hobby box of any of the following products:
    2012-13 NHL Upper Deck Series One – In Stores Now
    2012-13 NHL Black Diamond – In Stores Now
    2012-13 NHL SP Game Used – Releasing on 1/15/13
    More 2012-13 Upper Deck NHL products available for the promotion will be shared in the future!
    Upon purchasing any of these products, the collector will receive a ballot with a QR code that they can scan to be entered into the promotion. Grosnor will randomly select a new winner each day and they will share who the winners are on the company’s Facebook page.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Is it possible to have multiple QR code entries from multiple product (box) purchases, or does everybody get one?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks like it's one code per box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I won one today! Delivered within 7 business days and they deliver it to the store you got the ballot from. Then you have 10 business days to pick it up or it's forfeited. Unfortunately for me, the store I got the ballot from is an hour drive away but oh well-- I won free cards!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

I won one today! Delivered within 7 business days and they deliver it to the store you got the ballot from. Then you have 10 business days to pick it up or it's forfeited. Unfortunately for me, the store I got the ballot from is an hour drive away but oh well-- I won free cards!

Congrats , what box did you win?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A box of 12-13 Series 1.