Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Hmm very well put sir

Wickabee, I am in complete agreement with you. The big banks have financially raped this country and the government has assisted them all along the way. Every one of them should be out of business with the vast array of crime and fraud they have committed.

My suggestion is to start a thread to discuss it and don't just trot out the argument whenever someone points out that there is rampant fraud in U.S. entitlement programs.

I'll also remind all the liberals that the person that they re-elected President did absolutely nothing to punish the banks while readily taking their cash to fund his campaign.

People notice when laws are only enforced on the little guys while the wealthy and connected get slaps on the wrist. They start thinking, why should I follow the rules when they aren't? President Obama has a staff that owes nearly a million dollars to the IRS, why should I pay my taxes? The banks screwed me over and are foreclosing, before I leave, I'm going to trash the house and leave them with a worthless property. I'm not really disabled, but I'm going to file for disability insurance since I haven't been able to fins a job. And on and on.

The government is leading by example and people are following.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

wickabee, not sure how to respond. I guess you can read what I post with what ever shades you like.

I talked about reforming welfare and adding jobs by creating a better welfare system with more fraud units in place. I talked about the money in welfare staying there and used for the people who really need it.

you are way off on this one

No shades. I read what you write and it compiles into an idea of your beliefs. I see you quick to criticize those on entitlements as fraudsters and Democrats as loads. Whenever someone points out a business committing fraud (or treason for that matter) suddenly everyone is wrong so there's no need to criticize anyone. Very quick flip to your other face.
    When someone points out a lying Republican again, no criticism, suddenly everyone is a liar so there's no need to criticize. Again, you change faces quickly.

I'm not even going to laugh at aj for his praise on your other post. I'm not going to say you're two different people depending on WHO not what is being discussed. I won't say it, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You really have a future in government or working for a tv station.

No shades. I read what you write and it compiles into an idea of your beliefs. I see you quick to criticize those on entitlements as fraudsters and Democrats as loads. Whenever someone points out a business committing fraud (or treason for that matter) suddenly everyone is wrong so there's no need to criticize anyone. Very quick flip to your other face.
    When someone points out a lying Republican again, no criticism, suddenly everyone is a liar so there's no need to criticize. Again, you change faces quickly.

I'm not even going to laugh at aj for his praise on your other post. I'm not going to say you're two different people depending on WHO not what is being discussed. I won't say it, but that doesn't mean it isn't true.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

tpeichel: Fair enough, though I don't care how the conversation starts as long as it does.

Jay: Did you see what am said? We may have something yet.

aj: I've been told that before. I'm seriously considering both.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your ability to ramble on and confuse at times would make you a great politician.But at the same time you are cut for tv because you gice out long detailed speeches.Either way your a winner

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Winner. Well, that's one I don't hear often.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah well a compliment on top of sarcasm is deserved now and then

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

bazinga

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

Wickabee, I am in complete agreement with you. The big banks have financially raped this country and the government has assisted them all along the way. Every one of them should be out of business with the vast array of crime and fraud they have committed.

My suggestion is to start a thread to discuss it and don't just trot out the argument whenever someone points out that there is rampant fraud in U.S. entitlement programs.

I'll also remind all the liberals that the person that they re-elected President did absolutely nothing to punish the banks while readily taking their cash to fund his campaign.

People notice when laws are only enforced on the little guys while the wealthy and connected get slaps on the wrist. They start thinking, why should I follow the rules when they aren't? President Obama has a staff that owes nearly a million dollars to the IRS, why should I pay my taxes? The banks screwed me over and are foreclosing, before I leave, I'm going to trash the house and leave them with a worthless property. I'm not really disabled, but I'm going to file for disability insurance since I haven't been able to fins a job. And on and on.

The government is leading by example and people are following.

And right on cue, we learn that David Gregory won't be prosecuted for committing a crime.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

wickabee, you either have way too much time on your hands or you love to disagree with me, well maybe it is both.

sometimes i just don't now what the heck you are talking about, and other times I enjoy reading your posts

wait.......

you must have two faces!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast