Kronozio

How long does it to to verify a super collector?

Just wondering if any super collector could answer this. I submitted an application over a week ago and have not even heard any acknowledgement. Just wondering how long this process takes, thanks!
    Hidden Content

Rohan Davey PC 230/264 (non 1/1)
    Amir Sadollah 77/84 (6/29 1/1's)

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    It took me about 3 weeks.
    Thanks for the reply! I hate just wondering if it went through correctly or if I was denied for some reason.
    Hidden Content

I submitted one in October and still have not heard back on a decision. I was told they were verfiying but that was before Christmas.

Dewayne

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain11 View Post
    I submitted one in October and still have not heard back on a decision. I was told they were verfiying but that was before Christmas.

Dewayne

That's definitely not what I wanted to hear! Nice collections by the way, really cool stuff in your bucket.
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the compliment. You may not have as hard a time as I am having. Mine is probably different in that they were saying I am not active enough even. Which player is the focus of your supercollection?

Dewayne

Quote Originally Posted by Chaplain11 View Post
    Thanks for the compliment. You may not have as hard a time as I am having. Mine is probably different in that they were saying I am not active enough even. Which player is the focus of your supercollection?

Dewayne
    I officially submitted the Rohan Davey PC because I recently hit over 75%. Nothing too special, but 75% was the goal specifically because this site would recognize it.
    Hidden Content

not to be dumb but what are you guys talking about? i supercollect as well and i dont know what you are talking about?
    thanks guys

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...s-Hall-Of-Fame

You will enjoy it, hope you join!
    Hidden Content

I can't remember how long it took. I'm thinking a couple weeks.