Evrything is for sale and MUST GO!!!

Evrything on my baseball/football card lists are for sale!!!!......im throwing in the towel!!

Im moving to Kansas City and i need some money, i did not have any time to price anything so just make an offer u think is fair and i will reply...

ALL MOST GO AND ALL MOST GO QUICK!!!

also plz be reasonalble with your offers....keep in mind im only 16, and these cards were once my pride and joy....

I do not have a paypal account so money must eather be cash or money order or something...i duno just email me with what u think is best....

My email is Kevin_6982@msn.com
    ....plz try to email me with your offers, its easyer for me...

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Bump to top....

i will also give a 10% discount on whatever the deal is we hammered out to ppl who buy 10 or more cards...

sry i posted this in the wrong board....ment to post it in baseball....and i duno how to delete it

I'll move it to Baseball.
    - Andy

Beckett Basketball Plus Super Collector - Spring '06
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

i'm interested in the three autos if you haven't sold those yet.

how about $5.00 for these 2..
    Derek Jeter 2004 donruss elete series 0721/1500
    Derek Jeter 1994 UpperDeck Top Prospects Electric Diamond