Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

33 Packs of Prizm retail + 10-11 classics blaster and more

Went to a couple of targets and cleaned out the prizm they had left. Did pretty well with both. Also got a blaster of 10-11 classics and one of those random 10 pack deals. Everything worth noting is listed below. Not looking to trade any of the base b/c I think I'm going to put the set together.
    prizm rcs worth mentioning-- damean lilliard, anthony davis, klay thompson, singler, plumlee + 35 others (got a rookie in just about every pack)
    green prizm refractors-- jose calderon, dwight howard, james harden, carlos boozer
    inserts-- derrick rose mvp, larry bird finalists, brandon jennings & paul pierce downtown bound
    auto-- mike scott
    random 10 pack deal-- 10-11 studio stephen curry rc, 10-11 donruss lebron james emerald green die cut, adrenalyne super signature gerald wallace09-10 studio essence al jefferson g/u (white) /249, 06-07 UD flight team dwight howard
    10-11 classics blaster-- disgusting box btw, 11-12 hoops preview kobe bryant, glen robinson legends /999

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

check me for the LeBron die cut please. And if you got any of his Prism base (doubles since you are making the set) I could use that too

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any prism base? I have a lot of Lebron and dirk base I can trade in addition to he Lebrun emerald. Didn't get any Lebron prizm cards though

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bendenham's Items on eBay

Dont have any Prism base, but check my tradelist. Id be interested in a list of other LeBron base you had as well. Shoot me a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really only looking to put this set together right now. thanks for the look though