Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Minnesota Wild Minnesota Twins
    See hollywood_42's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

New to the site but not to trading!

Hello all!

I recently decided to expand my online trading experiences to another site. Sports Card Forum was the winner! I've traded on a different SCF (Sports Card Fun at www.sportscardfun.com) for a couple of years now, and have made it into their trading Hall of Fame with nearly 150 points (basically the same as a positive feedback or referral) on that site. Feel free to check out my profile or trading page on that site (links below). I love it over there, the traders are great and my collection wouldn't be anywhere near the size or quality that it is now if not for that site, but it's a fairly small community over there and it has been getting harder and harder to find some of my wants (haven't found hardly any of my Jason Tyner wants yet!), which is the reason that I added a profile over here.

A little bit about me, trading, and my collection...
    I've been collecting for over a decade now, probably since I was around 5 or 6. For those of you that are thinking about that, yes- I am only 17 years old. That brings me a point about trading with me. I'm still in high school, and I'm in 3 AP classes and 2 other honors classes, soit's very ahrd for me to work on trades a lot during the week. So, weekends are the best time to contact me. I try to limit the number of trades I get myself into during the school year, but I can usually handle upto 3 or 4 at a time. Breaks are awesome and I'm usually abot to complete about 5 trades in a 3 or 4-day weekend. This hasn't been much of a problem at Sports Card Fun, so I don't anticipate it becoming a problem here either. Now, to my collection. The biggest part of my collection is Twins cards. I live in MN, have for my whole life, and I am a die-hard Twins fan. The last few years of baseball ahve been tough, but luckily, wins and losses only count in the sport and not in trading. In baseball, I also collect some sets, as well as player collections of Jim Thome and Jason Tyner. Baseball in the largest part of my collection and will always be my focus, but I do dabble into other sports here and there. In football, I colelct John David Booty GUs and autos, Daunte Culpepper GUs in a Vikings uniform, and the occasional Adrian Peterson or Percy Harvin card. In hockey, I go after Minnesota North Stars, Minnesota Wild, and Derek Boogaard cards. I don't do hardly anything in basketball, but if I were to trade for some cards, they would be of Kevin Love. In non-sport or other cards, I do like some of the Olympic/USA sets, but that's about it. I have put together an extensive site with nearly all of my wants listed on them, feel free to check that out to! I will put a link to that at the bottom of this post as well

I look forward to continuing to expanding my collection and helping others do the same through this site!

Thanks for the read!
    Matt

My personal trading card website (All my wants/haves/traders are here): http://hollywood42scards.webs.com/
    My Sports Card Fun profile: http://www.sportscardfun.com/board/u...PosterID=16826
    My Sports Card Fun webpage: http://www.sportscardfun.com/trader/msmith.asp

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See ajk0565's Items on eBay

Hey man I'm in High School too (Sophmore) Good to see some other young traders on this forum. Welcome, enjoy your stay!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Matt, welcome to the site, BOL with your collection.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to meet another high schooler! I haven't run across many others either

Hey man I'm in High School too (Sophmore) Good to see some other young traders on this forum. Welcome, enjoy your stay!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Rick!

Matt, welcome to the site, BOL with your collection.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Colorado Avalanche Detroit Lions Toronto Raptors
    See hudley19's Items on eBay

Hi Matt
    Welcome to SCF :) Baseball Forums https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...all-Card-Forum are at this link and i am sure you will find great guys to trade with and add to your Twins collection :)
    Good Luck and enjoy the site
    Zack

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the note! You were right, I'm already finding multiple traders that are already helping me out. Looking forward to the days to come on here!

Hi Matt
    Welcome to SCF :) Baseball Forums https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...all-Card-Forum are at this link and i am sure you will find great guys to trade with and add to your Twins collection :)
    Good Luck and enjoy the site
    Zack

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Welcome to SCF Matt!

You picked a great site to join :) Happy trading

Jon

SCF Rewards
    Country

welcome to the site.

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Welcome, welcome! Good luck building your collection. Let me know if I can ever help ya out with anything!

Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast