Kronozio
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Anyone today?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone else?
    I collect Yankees, NY Giants & Chargers Cards. I Need YSL cards for my set. If you have any let me know the numbers.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

pm sent
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

What can you use for it?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Anyone tonight?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I do not sell PC items. And Giants are PC.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    Wanna trade the Bavaro Auto?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GoGiants1978 View Post
    I do not sell PC items. And Giants are PC.
    Gottcha. I though maybe you would trade for other Giants. Nice card. We have a ton of the same stuff.

Yeah it is a sweet card. He is actually a pretty hard auto to find. I think last count I only have 5 autos of his. I can still use a few things U have. Did U see my latest Giants HOF Auto in my bucket? Just got the Cal Hubbard cut auto in today. Not happy with the seller but I need the card. Another hard auto to find. Down to 3 now. Well after I get these next 2 I am waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by giantfan270 View Post
    Gottcha. I though maybe you would trade for other Giants. Nice card. We have a ton of the same stuff.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast