Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Roy Oswalt/Rich Harden Dual Reflections Auto /35 FT

Picked this up in a trade, looking for a nice Al Kaline auto for it, or Id be interested in vintage stars, or other hall of famer autos. LMK and thanks
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

I have some vintage from about 1974 on. I don't know if you'd be interested, but let me know and we can go from there. Thanks

-Jeet

74 is a little new for me, to be honest, unless you have some of the bigger name rookies in near mint or better condition
    Thanks
    'Ed

I have Ozzie Smith left, but also have some commons from 74-on that include Ryan, Seaver, and others that book about 40 each. Any interest?

-Jeet

id be interested in ozzie maybe, but i dont know if id want to trade the dual auto for it- if youd like, you can check my tradelist and maybe we can work something out. LMK and thanks
    Ed

I can add some cash as well, but the Ozzie is in great condition and books 60.00.

-Jeet

id love to get the ozzie smith, but i should probably let you know that the dual auto only books 30 before we go much farther on trade talks
    Ed

Hey, yes I do realize that it books 30.00. Upon looking for my Ozzie, I think I misplaced it :(. I am still very interested in obtaining this card though. I have a 1974 Topps Nolan Ryan which books 40.00 if interested. I can provide a scan if you would like. If not, if you would be interested in selling, please give me the best you can do, Thanks

-Jeet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast