C-pep in Miami....Brees is a Saint!!

Wow, things are really shaking up this week.

Plus, on a side note, My Pats lost David Givens to Tennessee!!

That hurts!!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I hate the Vikings!! Honestly, I dont hate them. Im growing to dislike them though. I thought with Zygi coming in, stupid trades like this would cease. But no, another stupid trade. Now, no matter there finds in Free Agency, Vikings will continue to suck for the rest of this decade.

As a Dolphin fan I couldnt be happier..... now all the Fins need is a better O-Line.

BOOOOO. Honestly, the Phins have always been in the Top 4-5 I root for. So now, they probably will drop. Cpep kinda pisses me off. Im sick of the Vikes stupid decisions.

Other teams alwasy seem so sign good players....cardinals got edge....saints got brees. And then the Lions alwasy seem to waste money on players that arent gonna go anywhere, liek jon Kitna. How is Jon Kitna even gonna come close to solve our QB problmes, Im still confused as to why we ddint make a run at Brees.

Quote Originally Posted by nman0808
    Other teams alwasy seem so sign good players....cardinals got edge....saints got brees. And then the Lions alwasy seem to waste money on players that arent gonna go anywhere, liek jon Kitna. How is Jon Kitna even gonna come close to solve our QB problmes, Im still confused as to why we ddint make a run at Brees.
    I know what you mean. I thought for sure that we would make a run for Brees with the 12+ million dollar cap boost we got, but instead we picked up not one but two nobodies. Leave it to the Lions to waste every chance that they get.

-Lewis

I think the lions should get rid of joey and jeff and all there QB's and go and get Matt Shuab