Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I hate to rain on this thread but it needs to be made clear that you can no longer ship via reinforced PWE from USA to Canada. I went to two different post offices today and both told me that because the package can't bend, it has to be sent as a parcel. I specifically asked if I could send it "Letter Rate, non-machineable. ANd they told me there is no such thing as. Of course, one of these post offices did ship a card for me via this method just last week. It looks like the PWE's have clogged their system. I'm sure word will spread to the rest of the post offices soon. PS- Parcel rate=package rate=$6.55 for 3oz.

Did somebody die and make you our Dad? Lol.

Of course you can ship via Re-Inforced PWE. Have you even bothered to look at the other threads? Go to my latest thread and look at my USPS Recipt. It says Non-Machineable on the receipt. and they were bubble envelopes

Here's the thread and the copy of my receipt. Plain as day.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Large-Envelope

I suggest you go to a different Post Office, or find a new place to live.
    Last edited by centrehice; 02-15-2013 at 10:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Did somebody die and make you our Dad? Lol.

Of course you can ship via Re-Inforced PWE. Have you even bothered to look at the other threads? Go to my latest thread and look at my USPS Recipt. It says Non-Machineable on the receipt. and they were bubble envelopes

Here's the thread and the copy of my receipt. Plain as day.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Large-Envelope

I suggest you go to a different Post Office, or find a new place to live.

I agree that sounds like the solution that needs to be taken to resolve the issue.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

I agree that sounds like the solution that needs to be taken to resolve the issue.

centreice, just because your post office does it, does not mean every post office will do it. I went to two different post offices and neither would ship any other way but parcel. This is because it would not bend. Of course, I'd love it if the post office would ship a reinforced PWE, but it simply won't. It needs to be known that not everyone can offer this service because the USPS is inconsistent. Thanks.

BANNED

Country

That is why the Non-Machineable Surcharge is there, for things that Do No Bend. Go back and tell them that.

The Non-Machineable Surcharge is for stiff envelopes, that is why it's available.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

That is why the Non-Machineable Surcharge is there, for things that Do No Bend. Go back and tell them that.

The Non-Machineable Surcharge is for stiff envelopes, that is why it's available.

I did, multiple times. Multiple clerks. Multiple locations. All have told me that it must be sent parcel post. I'm going to show them your receipt and see what they say. But when I said it, they basically acted like I was making something up. Terrible employees.

Bottom line, the reinforced PWE is a great way to send lower value cards, but it isn't an option available to everyone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best Way to Send a GameUsed Safely in a PWE

US to Canada trade. Does anyone have ideas? I tried a hard case but it exceeds the 1/4 inch thickness rule.

BANNED

Country

Over 2 Ounces in weight, or, over 1/4 inch thick, becomes the dreaded package, even among those postal clerks that are working on our behalf.

BANNED

Country

Over 3.5 Ounces in Weight I just found out last week, I stand corrected.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I had to fill out a form today and noticed that there was a new field on the field. The field asks for a email address or the phone number of both the accepter and sender of the package. Just a fyi in case they make you fill it out.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

if anyone is still having trouble with the people in there post office not sending it as a letter, you can do international letters (and large envelopes) at the automative stand. So if your post office has one its way easier and you dont have to deal with the employees. haha
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast