Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Country
    See hockey_99's Items on eBay

the thing for me is this, there is 1 guy at my post office that will send it out (actually 2 but i never see the other one) bubble mailer as a large envelope and it costs me $2.50 to ship to canada.
    most of the other people give me a hard time about it. shipping within the usa is no problem. maybe you need to try and find another post office and plead your case there. i can only send my canada packages out mostly when that one guy is there, other then that, i try again later, or a different day.
    it sucks, but beats paying out the yin-yang for shipping

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(26)
    Country
    See avianburner's Items on eBay

This thread has not been updated in awhile. What is the current pulse on sending across the border? Does reinforced PWE still work? Or are most of you trying the thick envelope method at the post-office? Can I do any of this through PP or do I have to go to the post office?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

I am still sending everything under $60 or so in a cardboard DVD sleeve (containing card in penny sleeve/top loader/team bag and decoys both sides), worldwide, no customs forms, $1.40 postage for 3 oz or under to USA, Global Forever stamp plus 21-cent stamp ($1.36 total) for the rest of the world. No problems, no returns, no lost mail in over a year and a half and over 100 mailings. I drop it off at the post office directly in the mail slot and avoid the clerks completely.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See redwingsfan11's Items on eBay

Hey guys, just finished attempting to send my first ever PWE within the US and unfortunately got charged with having to send as a regular package costing $2.32. The clerk stated that it was because the envelope was not fully bendable, which is natural and expected due to the instructions on how to construct a proper PWE.

Just to note, I even asked the clerk if requesting to ship it "non machinable" would help just because I remember that term being thrown around in here. But she said no. This is my first time, so I had no knowledge to argue against what she said.

She did say something about a "Large envelope" in a manner that I took as there being a way to ship at a cheaper costs than the base $2.32 bubble mailer charge that I presume most of us are familiar with. Would anybody who has shipped in such a manner care to sort of elaborate on what she means by that?

Lastly, is there a different method on how shipping a PWE would work? Or maybe figure out what I did wrong? I followed all instructions (or so i thought lol).

Thanks in advance
    WANT: ROOKIE YEAR & JERSEY NUMBERED cards of Aho + Zetterberg + Kovalchuk + Datsyuk + Kopitar + Nash + Spezza + Zibanejad + F. Forsberg + Teravainen + Barkov + Huberdeau + Mantha + MORE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123