Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

05 Reggie Jackson Marks of Fame Auto/Bat/2 Color Patch #'d 2/10 f/t

Looking for other HOF'ers autoes...auto/multi color patches,trading in the 100ish area...thanks everybody

AIM=MoShizz2

Jamie

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I am interested in the Reggie if you can find something you like, either on my web site or in my For Trade photobucket. Thanks

lesrules...didnt really see anything i could use at the moment...but thanks anyway :)

vlad....what does your 2005 UD TRILOGY "SIGNATURE MATERIALS" CAL RIPKEN JR. AUTO/BAT/JSY CARD #ED 56/75 CARD #TSM-CR book ?

Jamie

it books 150 and sells in the 100-130 range. i'm looking for a card of the same value on it. anything else?

b ballerjake...i got 2 other jackson's #'d/10 on my site...see if you like any of them

http://photobucket.com/albums/e322/cardnyou/

whew vlad...sweet card my man.....ok let me do this...what hof autos in baseball and fball do you have in the range of that...i saw a couple but dont wanna ask dumb questions all night and look REAL stupis lol

trust me, your not looking stupid. i felt stupid when i realized how high it was selling. i'll pm you a list

hey jaime. i pmed you a list. lmk if what you liked isnt on it and respond with what it is. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast