Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Looking for past & present Chicago Bears Patches,Auto's,GU

Title say's it all Looking for those Bears LMK what you have right now im only trading take a look at my site lmk if you see anything you like Im only looking for Chicago Bears pictured in the uniform Patches'Auto's and GU im not looking for Base or inserts at this time Thanks and God Bless.
    Hidden Content

Hello i trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's 2015 National Treasures Leather autos & 2011 Playoff Contenders Sweet Signs autos & Paul Konerko,and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's

I have a few Forte Au RC. Some are here in my bucket http://mmg.photobucket.com/albums/dm...KqY4dwkzJiJfEQ

May have a couple more not scanned. If you're interested shoot me a PM and ill check your bucket for a trade. Will also sell if you want to go that route.

PM sent to you
    Hidden Content

Hello i trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's 2015 National Treasures Leather autos & 2011 Playoff Contenders Sweet Signs autos & Paul Konerko,and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's

Gonna have to.pass on that thanks
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

I've got a Dane Sanzenbacher 2011 Totally Certfied #197 auto rc, numbered 187/299. If interested, I'll send you a scan. Thanks!

Yes im interested please send me a scan
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SDre31 View Post
    I've got a Dane Sanzenbacher 2011 Totally Certfied #197 auto rc, numbered 187/299. If interested, I'll send you a scan. Thanks!
    Still need it lmk
    Hidden Content

Bump
    Hidden Content

got a bunch of Bears in my bucket, take a look, I'm at work cant look at your bucket until I get home. But shoot me a PM if you find anything you need.
    My Sports Card Album

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast