Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockey_cards_by_dh's Items on eBay

Mistery 2007-08 Montreal Canadiens NHLPA Set......help!

I've had this Montreal Canadiens set for a couple years and I have no idea what it is, other that it was an NHLPA set. It's not in the price guide, have no idea if the cards are hard signed or printed or how much the set it worth.

Anyone have any info on this would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dom

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Dom!

It's the team set available at the souvenir stands at the Bell Centre that year. It'd probably be listed in the annual Giant Beckett along with the postcard team-sets. The autos are facsimilies..................

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Amazing how few of those guys are still with the team eh?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing how few of those guys are still with the team eh?

It truly is............back in the 70's there wasn't the free agency, and I was too young to understand trades.......every year it was the same line-up until they traded Pete Mahovlich for Pierre Larouche, I was COMPLETELY stunned at how my team could just do that to Mahovlich. Did he want to be in Pittsburgh, how crazy was that??? How could he just go to Pittsburgh????

Then I grew up hahaaaaa. Now? I cannot name half the team. If I didn't have a triple jersey card of Emelin & Pulashajadshd & Geoffrion, I couldn't tell you that 2 of them were Habs. I have no idea who Price's back-up is this year! Auld? Budaj?

Part of it is living on the West Coast, I'm a Canucks fans now eh? But still.............

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hockey_cards_by_dh's Items on eBay

Thanks for the info. How much did these sets sell for? I'm assuming $10 or something like that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the info. How much did these sets sell for? I'm assuming $10 or something like that?

I don't remember if it's a Price "rookie" or if it's a second-year card, I paid 12 bucks for the set, mainly to get the Price card. And I think I had a man-crush on Komisarek that year :D

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It is indeed a "rookie" year card for Price - Chipchura too.

I think I paid $10-$12 for it at the team store the day after they clinched 1st in the East.