ESPN announces Kelly Holcomb Starting QB for Cleveland. I have his best RC for trade.

Let me know if you want to trade for it or buy it. $80 will buy it. I take paypal. I checked the graded card report and there have been no platiunum blues graded, but the regular #417 there have been several with the vast majority graded 8.5 or better with 2--9.5's!

Kelly Holcomb RC-99 Pacific #417(Platinum Blue #35/75)BV $160

Its in a hard plastic holder and is in mint condition with perfect corners.

2. Kronozio
    Do you have a Pristine Portis jsy if so I would trade you the Shockey jsy for it and the Henry UD Top Teir RC if the henry is in nice shape no dings on corners or borders..

Clay

holcomb

I will look at your site Mounty, but the card is $160

Listed as $150 on Beckett.com, wasn't interested. I hate the Browns! ;) Thanks though!

HOLCOMB

If you look at the online beckett. Its $150 in NRMINT and $187.50 in MINT.
    I have looked at this card and it has Sharp corners and believe it would grade at least an 8.5 or 9.