Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 166
  1. #11
    Everything I like is worth more. Wanna give the bucket a look and see if you like anything else, maybe go from there. Or they can be sold too. lmk either way. Thanks.

  2. #12
    bucket links will not work


    Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    Everything I like is worth more. Wanna give the bucket a look and see if you like anything else, maybe go from there. Or they can be sold too. lmk either way. Thanks.

  3. #13
    Any interest?
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpbnindy View Post
    I have 2012 Rookies and Stars Rookie Materials Prime Autographs #237 Lamar Miller 33/49 lmk

  4. #14
    Depends what for....i do have it...it is incoming

  5. #15
    i have this:

    2012 Topps Inception Ronnie Hillman(Broncos) Rookie AUTO


    looking for players in my sig.

  6. #16
    I have a R&S rookie collection #29 Hillman Jersey card if you need it. I would be looking for Redskins in trade.

  7. #17
    I have this. I am looking for 2012 refractors topps chrome, I would have no problem trading down.

  8. #18
    got it thanks though!

    Quote Originally Posted by raiderzfan4life View Post
    i have this:

    2012 Topps Inception Ronnie Hillman(Broncos) Rookie AUTO


    looking for players in my sig.

  9. #19
    cmb for it...is it a refractor chrome auto?

    Quote Originally Posted by collector#1 View Post
    I have this. I am looking for 2012 refractors topps chrome, I would have no problem trading down.

  10. #20
    It is a prism 13/50 . I am just looking for the refractors set of topps chrome

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •