Update on 12-13 Certified Rookie Redemptions From Panini!!!

I found this statement from Tracy Hackler about the Rookie Redemptions

Tracy Hackler: From our hockey team: The Certified redemptions will be produced next year and feature players that debut this season.

My next Question I was able to pick up R2 for $30 IMO Good Deal. Im assuming its going to be (Galcheyuk, Tarasenko) Whoever the #2 rookie is.

Would you recommend that I sell it or redeem it?
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

I'd hold on to it until they announce the names - that $30 could turn into a pretty good profit depending on who it becomes.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Canadian eBay/Kronozio Promotion for Hockey Collectors in September!

Hidden Content

So will these be rookie cards for those players or will they make these redemption cards and also put separate rookie cards of those players in next years set?

Glad to see that Panini has already announced their plans. I think this was a pretty obvious move, and I expect that UD will follow suit for Artifacts.

As for what they'll have next year, I think with this announcement it should be obvious.

12-13 Rookies (Yakupov, etc) will still get used for the 12-13 Redemptions, but will be issued next year. Turns these cards into XRCs.

12-13 Rookies (Yakupov, etc) will be live RCs in pretty much every product. Arifacts, Certified, OPC, Score, whatever. Only reason for a redemption would be due to signatures not being signed.

13-14 Rookies (MacKinnon, etc) will be the early season redemptions in Artifacts.... and any other early release set that wants to inlcude RCs this way.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    I'd hold on to it until they announce the names - that $30 could turn into a pretty good profit depending on who it becomes.
    +1