Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Another of my Ho-Hum Show 'n Tells

As usual, nothing to make you go Wow!, but I keep plugging along.

Another Kurri, but this one is for trade.

I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Good job Kurri17. Decent number of autographed cards, and the Superlative Kurri patch card is pretty sweet. I think you're doing a great job. We have some of the best super collectors here on SCF, and it's easy to feel your collection is insignificant when you compare it to a high-level collection. Keep in mind that you're comparing your stuff to some of the best collections out there and not very many people have the time and money to get to that level. There are plenty of novice and average collectors here that will really appreciate your collection because they can relate to building the set much more so than building a super collector set. .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

My favorite is the Goulet!!! Wish it wasn't for your set! :( And the Superlative patch is wow for sure, very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gggs.818's Items on eBay

Nice Kurri's. That Cup auto is very nice.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Wow!!! Like all the Kurri's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Thanks guys.

Hammerhawks: Sorry on the Goulet. That set is my "pie in the sky" project, I'm only up to 12 or 13 now, long way to go.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Vegas Golden Knights
    Twitter: @CenterIceCC See eahobbies's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hahaha nah it's totally fine! But if you ever split it up, let me know!