Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Hoffpauirfan5's Items on eBay

I'd do a 50/50 if cards and an 8x10 for frank white

Alrighty well like i said depends on how much interest i get. Especially since i know Frank only does one Per(thats how it was when he was with the Wichita wranglers anyway).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I missed out on the Wranglers. I had no idea they were even a farm team for the Royals. I just thought they were just a regular team. Of course I didn't go to my first ball game til 2009. I'm kicking myself for not realizing.
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah. In 2006 they had billy butler, alex gordon, dee brown, zach grienke, mike aviles, luke hochaver and mitch mier all on one team for the entire season. It was awsome. Plus if you add all the guys that were on other teams hunter pence, troy tulo, and colby rasmus

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

be would very instrested in frank white

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah. In 2006 they had billy butler, alex gordon, dee brown, zach grienke, mike aviles, luke hochaver and mitch mier all on one team for the entire season. It was awsome. Plus if you add all the guys that were on other teams hunter pence, troy tulo, and colby rasmus

yeah I certainly missed out on that opportunity but I never have anyone to go to baseball or any sports games with me because my family is anti-sport people.The best chance I had to go to a sports game was in 2010 as a photographer for WSU. I attended several baseball games. That was the best part of the job was going to the games

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah my gf enjoys goin and my best friend is into cards and graphing so someone always goes with me. Also forgot to mention the wingnuts had John Rodriguez last yeah and he wont a WS Ring with the Cardinals in 06

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

Yeah my gf enjoys goin and my best friend is into cards and graphing so someone always goes with me. Also forgot to mention the wingnuts had John Rodriguez last yeah and he wont a WS Ring with the Cardinals in 06

would be instrested in him also

SCF Rewards
    Country

Idk if he will be on the team this year. The only guy the wingnuts have signed for 2013 so far is ryan khoury.. he was in the redsox organization and has 2008 bowman cards. You can always check the rosters of the other teams and see who they have signed so far. The only do 1 year deals with players

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Guys just a list of a few names of guys that im pretty sure are playing in the league but wont know for sure for another 2 months but here are a few guys that look like they will be there.

Ryan Khoury- Ex Redsox Draft pick has cards in 2008 Bowman
    Welington Dotel- Ex Mariners Draft pick has cards in 2010 Bowman
    John Rodriguez- Former Cardinals OF, won a WS with them in 2006. He is on the Wingnuts Roster so he will be here in Wichita. Will prolly only take Balls or 8x10's of him.
    Frank White- KC HOFer
    Jon Gaston- Former Astros pick has cards in 2010 Bowman
    Chris Colton- Former Mariners Pick has cards in 2005 bowman
    Kevin Hooper- Former Tigers Player has cards in 2007 Bowman
    Reggie Abercrombie- Played for the Marlins for a few years
    Anthony Claggett- Former Yankees pick
    Willie Cabrera- Got as high as AAA ball for the braves, has cards in 2011 Bowman
    Chris Roberson- Played for the Phillies

Tons of other guys that are former players including Couches. these are just a few of the names i recognized off the rosters. The Rosters are posted on the American Association web site of what guys have signed for far but there could be more once guys get released after spring trainging. Feel free to look at the rosters yourselves and lmk if you see any names you want

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone else? Also considering goin to a few WSU Baseball games. saw that a few potential 1st and 2nd round picks are comin through on away teams

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast