Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ichiro real?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was going to send to him in June but I looked on SCF that he only sends out preprints so I didn't. I can't believe I chickened out

I think you probably saved a couple of stamps. I think you're right with preprints and successes are few and far between, the exception not the rule. But, you never know. I remember back when I was a kid someone hit the NY State lottery not once but twice.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really was expecting a preprint and when the card came back signed I was shocked.
    Wanting Jerry West & Former Tar Heels

BANNED

Country

same thing happened to me with David Beckham..got an signed card back

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really was expecting a preprint and when the card came back signed I was shocked.

I would be surprised as heck too. Did you get it after he joined the Yankees? I see he had two successes on another site after the season ended that were sent the end of July time frame but all the rest were preprints and no shows.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

same thing happened to me with David Beckham..got an signed card back

That's an outstanding return too, congrats.

...Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Love that someone had gotten him via TTM! I have learned over the years to never definately say that someone does not sign! I have had a few shocking ones along the way and have some guys that sign well for everyone that I have no luck with? I doubt that you will see many Ichiro TTM successes.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be surprised as heck too. Did you get it after he joined the Yankees? I see he had two successes on another site after the season ended that were sent the end of July time frame but all the rest were preprints and no shows.

...Rick

It was sent out July 26 and returned Nov 5 c/o Mariners PO Box.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It was sent out July 26 and returned Nov 5 c/o Mariners PO Box.

That matches up with the two successes from the other site. It looks like he signed the first batch of stuff that came in. I didn't see any other successes that were mailed out in August or later. You're free TTM card trumps my $235 ball. Again congrats, you should have played the lotto the day the card came back.

...Rick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12