Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

That JVR collection is INSANE!....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I'm glad I don't collect JVR...YIKES! Couldn't get anything with that dude on the loose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Devyn0417's Items on eBay

Really have to be aware of the hoarders. Was recently letting some Bossy autos go of his current The Cup Stanley release, figuring will just catch the next one on ebay . Finally noticed someone buying them up, was able to grab one for my PC real quick, so someday he will have 49/50 copies :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Sapprules's Items on eBay

™™™ ???? Some guys have to much money to spend...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (4)
    Country
    See mothepipes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I believe Curt (gabbyguy) as like 202 of a jersey card numbered /303

Cant remember is user id but a guy on H.I as 99 or more Stephan Meyer cup rookie /249 if my memory serve me right.

For non serial numbered card i remember a guy posted he add over 550 Martin Gelinas UD rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

™™™ ???? Some guys have to much money to spend...

Agreed!

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I think Lee's JVR rookie-year collection is incredible. He's got 35 of the 99 Cup rookies, over half the Ultimate Collection /99 print run, and over 30 jersey-numbered cards. Phenomenal:

http://www.jvr21.com/Cards.html

That's a ton of cash to blow on a player that has done nothing. He has the biggest chance of crapping the bed as any player that has ever come to T.O. with huge expectations.

At least with a HOFer, you can break even over a lifetime.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have encountered numerous hoarders over the past 23 years and some of them are already listed in this thread so I will mention the first and last encounters. The first hoarder I encountered was while living in Colorado Springs, and his card was the Upper Deck Modano RC. Given his obseesion with the card, it wouldn't suprise me to learn that he reached 1,000 copies. Too bad for him that they aren't even worth half their original value. More recently I have encountered a hoarder of 02/03 UD Vintage parallels, both the Greenbacks out of 199 and the Gold Tall Boys /99. I finally found out who was making it near impossible for me to obtain the few remaining numbers I need as he apparently has close to five sets of each.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

There is/are a person or persons that are hoarding 08-09 OPC Gold Parallels and Metal-X Parallels.

There aren't any, anywhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a self-confessed hoarder when it comes to the Sedins - I had about a third of the print run of their Quad diamond RC's at one point (stated print run of 50 apiece), though I've moved a few since then... now I hoard only nameplates or similar items - if anyone has any to help fill the gaps in my collection, I'd love to hear from you!

In total I have 21 of 27 game-worn nameplate letters (3 nameplates consist just of "Sedin" while the other two also have their first initial)... 8 of 13 AllStar locker nameplates from Panini Prime (including pending redemptions for the auto'ed copies)... and 2 of 2 for captain's letters (both halves of the Panini Prime "A" from Henrik).

09-10 SPGU Daniel By The Letter Nameplate 4 out of 5

10-11 SPGU Daniel By The Letter Nameplate 4 out of 5

11-12 Prime Genuine Letters Daniel Nameplate 5 out of 6 (have the "D." and the "S" incoming - note Panini apparently erred and stamped these as x/7, but there are only 6 letters)

11-12 Prime Genuine Letters Henrik Nameplate 3 out of 6 (as above, there are only 6 letters despite them being stamped as x/7)

11-12 Prime AllStar Nameplate Daniel 4 of 6 (there is also an auto version x/2 - I have one but its currently a redemption waiting on Panini)

11-12 Prime AllStar Nameplate Henrik 2 of 4 (also have the 1/1 auto version, also still a redemption waiting on Panini)

11-12 Prime Captain's Cloth Henrik 2 of 2

Superlative III Daniel Nameplate 5 of 5

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast