Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Really ?Really ? these guys are going to cry over what they pay in taxes?I think its about time they start hitting these guys living the high life .Us middle class people are getting tired of always getting screwed not only do we pay high prices for everything from milk to gas but we to get taxed an we have to go without ........Do they ever have to pick between bread or milk or gas?I doubt it they dont even buy it they have people who by it for them thats how crazy it is

I don't think you can't look at the way a person lives to decide what sort of tax they should pay. I get that people who make more will be in a higher tax bracket, but if someone is getting taxed 60% of their income that is crazy. Taxing people who are millionaires has zero effect on the price of gas or bread. I'm all for people who struggle getting help from people more fortunate, but at some point it does come down to the fact that even wealthy earn what they are paid so what right do others have to take it. People have to be reasonable about things. NO matter if you make 20,000 a year or 25,000,000 a year no one should be wanting anyone to get taxed at such a high rate. If they over tax the wealthy they'll just come for the next tier down and so on once they blow through that cash. The answer if reel in spending not keep taxing.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Tiger Woods said he already moved out of California because the taxes are too high so it makes sense that Phil would be leaving too

Already moved? Tiger left California the day he graduated from Stanford. He moved to Florida before he ever earned a Nickel.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

What if he's paying 45-50%? That's still ridiculous.

Get a better tax lawyer -(speling of where is AUTaxMan?)

NOt sure what Cal Tax rates

Tax here in Mass would be 41.25%

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Already moved? Tiger left California the day he graduated from Stanford. He moved to Florida before he ever earned a Nickel.

And I think Florida has no Income Tax
    hmmm why move there?????

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

then get a better job or two or find a way to make more money. fair does not mean we are all equal financially.

Yeah! Just go to that place where they hand out American jobs. You know, China.

It's just so easy to find, and work, three jobs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tax-rates.html

Tiger Woods said today that the reason he left California in the mid-Nineties was because the state's taxes were too high.

The golfer spoke at a press conference on Tuesday about his decision to move to Florida in 1996.

Speaking at Torrey Pines Golf Course in La Jolla, California, Woods said: 'I moved out of here back in ’96 for that reason.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12