Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flyers About To Go 0-3

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I do have a clue on this one. Did you watch the excellent performance by Bryzgalov in only allowing one goal last night against the Rags? You and 09232003 can have a party wiping the egg off each other's faces.

Actually I think that 60% of all the people on here only collect cards, they aren't bothered much by the game

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

I do have a clue on this one. Did you watch the excellent performance by Bryzgalov in only allowing one goal last night against the Rags? You and 09232003 can have a party wiping the egg off each other's faces.

Actually I think that 60% of all the people on here only collect cards, they aren't bothered much by the game

yes it was a good game last night, he was much better than before

if you look at your 1st post you even said that they are in trouble of going 0-4 and that would be a hole to die in

as for egg off my face, I dont know what your going for I never said anything about Penguins in my posts

this was about the flyers and their bad start and reasons why, I still think that the goaltending is an issue that they need to look over, its been an ongoing issue for the team for many years.

I am trying to be civil here so I will leave this post so as to not anger you any more and post such non-needed comments

good luck with your team.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

i believe goaltending will be an issue for them, before too long.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

yes it was a good game last night, he was much better than before

if you look at your 1st post you even said that they are in trouble of going 0-4 and that would be a hole to die in

as for egg off my face, I dont know what your going for I never said anything about Penguins in my posts

this was about the flyers and their bad start and reasons why, I still think that the goaltending is an issue that they need to look over, its been an ongoing issue for the team for many years.

I am trying to be civil here so I will leave this post so as to not anger you any more and post such non-needed comments

good luck with your team.

As a Flyers fan that has watched most of the play, goaltending hasnt been the issue this season. Bryz has been on a roll but they have been getting some unlucky bounces as far as I remember (im pretty sure 2 goals have gone of sticks of Flyers battling in front of Bryz, and one shot off a foot to an open guy) and there were a few defensive breakdowns that hung him out to dry. With that being said Im not going to say that goaltending is going to stay this good and wont be a problem later but to say that goaltending is an issue that needs to be looked at based on these 4 games when a lot of the goals aren't even Bryz's fault is a little much. As someone alluded to earlier the team D hasnt been up to par lately and I believe that is the problem but after the Rangers game it looks like things are starting to click a little bit.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Lindro's father and mother should not have been allowed to have children. When you are an adult, you are suppose to butt-out of your child's life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12