Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Ima buy a box of 13/14 OPC for 1/3 the price and I bet you I have every bit as much fun........UD gets my money either way I guess :p

And probably the same return too lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

oh no, looks like about 20 new ovechkins, now i need to decide if i want to collect them all
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I dig it. A breath of fresh air.

Upper Deck really needs to stop using the "Movember" pictures they take on cards. The players look like such a joke like that... especially Crosby and Stamkos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

*yawn

A GREAT idea however, the usual player selection and an overpriced product will make this product collect dusts on shelves. I wonder how much sales will get hurt for any spring products since UD announced they will be releasing trilogy over the summer with the new rookie crop.

2012-13 is not a very good year for Hockey Cards...the 13-14 product is going to be very hot out of the gate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See goalie4501's Items on eBay

Wish the price wasn't so high. Cant wait to hunt down more Irbe cards from this set. Let me know if you find any and want to trade.
    Last edited by Irbe3201; 04-10-2013 at 08:22 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 72bigcountry's Items on eBay

As I see the first few breaks of this, this product is even more overpriced than I previously thought. $225/box, I wouldn't crack this for $80.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Those cards do not look retro at all unless by retro they mean 2000s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yikes these cards look real ugly (aside from the sid)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

At $212 a box I can't see how this is worth it??????? I'll be buying off ebay for sure now!lol I will never touch a box of this stuff, Brad.
    Super Collecting Jeff Skinner
    Wantlist- Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

frankie did a 6 box case, dont think he posted it here yet but the autos are horrible, 6 per box and to quote frankie "to use up their old stickers" was the point of this set. Some of the inserts look nice, and going by first day ebay sales some are selling nice (Patrick Roy Red /100 - 40$, Messier Blue /50 - 30$) and some of the subset parallels like metal universe are upwards of 10$, but if u bust this product in 2 weeks, its still 215$ with a bunch of inserts that are now selling for 5 - 6$.

All in all, UD.... just stop

ill wait until this box drops like Luxury Suite did, and then still probably not buy one.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast