Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

wttf Deron Williams and Luther Head

The title says it all, I want any Deron Williams and Luther Head cards as long as I don't have a bunch of the same ones. Basically I have enough Bowman and Bowman Chrome Luther Heads and Bowman Deron Williams RC Autos. Other than that, I would be interested in pretty much any card of them. Check out my site and LMK if you see anything you like.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have a Head SPGU SIGnificance AU #/100, but only found this I am interested in:
    04/05 spx shaun livingston rc jersey/autograph 26/750, LMK if we can work something out, thanks pm me

I have:

Topps Deron Williams
    Upper Deck Slam Deron Williams
    Topps Luther Head
    Upper Deck Luther Head
    Upper Deck Slam Luther Head

I also have a Shaun Livingston Topps Rc and a Press Pass

I would trade in your favor by a couple dollars BV
    Last edited by softballa04; 03-17-2006 at 01:27 PM.

have these:

Luther Head
    2005-2006 Topps Bazooka Gold Rookie # 178

Deron Williams
    2005-2006 Topps Rookie # 223
    2005-2006 Topps Bazooka Rookie # 170
    2005-2006 Upper Deck Slam! Rookie # 94

I'll trade you:
    2005-06 SP Game Used Rookie Exclusives AUTO Deron Williams #/100
    2005-06 Topps Big Game Picture Perfect Relics Autographs Shorts Deron Williams #/199

for:
    05/06 Upper Deck Sweet Shot Deron Williams Signature Shots Wood Panel Autograph 24/35
    05/06 Topps Big Game Deron Williams Draft Day Moments 4-Color Ball /75--
    05/06 SP Game Used Deron Williams Significance Autograph /100--

Rune

I have an 05-06 Topps Big Game Auto/JSY Luther Head RC I will trade it to you for your 05-06 SPx Granger auto/Jsy and your Iverson Refractor. Thats $40 for $40 and I am trading down one card for two. Also I need alot of the Regular RC's out of 05-06 SPx if you got any let me know. I have a Livingston RC auto and a Ben Gordon RC auto coming in and would be willing to trade either of them or both for some of the regular RC out of SPx. LMK

swill300-I really don't need that significance Head auto. I already have 1 #/100 and 1 #/25. Thanks for the interest.

softballa04-I would be interested in all of the Williams and Head cards. I'm up to my ears in Livingston stuff. LMK what you like off my tradelist/site.

nameant-I would be interested in any of those cards...check my trade list for lower priced cards to trade for.

hoopsfan-not interested

wayneclabaugh2-I'll have to pass...the Granger sells at least $10-15 higher than the Head does alone, regardless of bv. And BTW, all Danny Grangers went up in this month's beckett.

Quote Originally Posted by runepcc03
    nameant-I would be interested in any of those cards...check my trade list for lower priced cards to trade for.
    would you do this?

Deron Williams
    2005-2006 Topps Rookie # 223 ($5)
    2005-2006 Topps Bazooka Rookie # 170 ($3)
    2005-2006 Upper Deck Slam! Rookie # 94 ($4)

for

01/02 UPPER DECK MICHAEL JORDAN SUPERSTAR SUMMIT--12.00

LMK. Thanks.

softballa04-I could trade you the Kobe topps rc for your Luther Head Upper Deck, UD Slam, and Topps RC's

nameant-I could do that. Do you see anything else you like for the Head Bazooka Gold RC?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast