Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

Vanderbilt Baseball public signing at Barnes & Noble tonight!

The Commodores open preseason practice on Friday but before that, Head Coach Tim Corbin and selected players will be signing autographs at Barnes & Noble at Vanderbilt on Wednesday, January 23 from 6-7 p.m. before the men's basketball game versus Auburn.

The five Dores that are featured on the 2013 Vanderbilt Baseball poster - Mike Yastrzemski, Connor Harrell, T.J. Pecoraro, Tony Kemp and Tyler Beede - will join Coach Corbin to meet with fans, pose for pictures and sign autographs. A wide array of Vanderbilt baseball merchandise will also be available.

If anyone in the area is attending this, I would love to get one of these signed posters! For that matter, I would just love to get one of the posters period!

BANNED

Country

Sounds like a cool event. I wish more teams/schools did things like this. I know Iowa baseball is having a streak fry next month, but this and that are the only two things I've heard about. I know my Gophers (Minnesota) are appearing at Twinsfest and have their Pro-Alumni game in a couple weeks, but something like this would be sweet too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @yazfan71

It's times like this that I hate living so far away. I tried contacting members that live in the area as well as contacting the Barnes & Noble store & Vanderbilt Athletic Department directly to try and get one of their new posters, but no such luck.