Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

My thoughts exactly.I am hoping this Greg McElroy lot i got for $2 pans out lol.

I'm going to revive the Jamarcus Russell PC. I already bought 4 of his cards today. Hell while I'm at once the Jets sign another qb and the Sanchez card values bottom out I'm going to scoop some of his up on the cheap too. Hell it's low risk high reward.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See timdwightrocks's Items on eBay

It is far more likely that Obamma will start being truthful than Russel will be playing football again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol
    it is far more likely that obamma will start being truthful than russel will be playing football again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here he comes

JaMarcus Russell set for Chicago Bears workout Friday

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported May 28 that a slimmed-down JaMarcus Russell was drawing "significant" interest from more than one team. Among those teams, Rapoport heard Tuesday, were the Chicago Bears and the Baltimore Ravens.
    The Bears are the more serious of the two, with a source telling Rapoport that the team will host Russell and other free-agent quarterbacks for a Friday workout (the Chicago Tribune reported former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Trent Edwards and former Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Jordan Palmer were the other two). ESPNChicago.com's Michael C. Wright first reported the news.

New Bears coach Marc Trestman has been "intrigued" by Russell, per Rapoport. That interest turned into action once Russell finally showed a hint of commitment in returning to his rookie-year playing weight of 265 pounds.
    With only journeyman Josh McCown and former Wisconsin-Whitewater quarterback Matt Blanchard behind starter Jay Cutler, the fit makes sense for both sides. Russell's preference is to sit on the bench while learning behind a veteran. Trestman is among the most respected quarterback tutors in the NFL, earning testimonials from Steve Young, Rich Gannon and Scott Mitchell for his Midas touch in their development.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i wouldnt be surprised if he is coming back becuase he is broke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12