Kronozio
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sideline Artistry

That is what i see, im assuming thats not the way you designed them? could be wrong and maybe you thought they looked best like this?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i have no clue why it appears this way to you. what about the Payton?

Last edited by size17shoes; 01-25-2013 at 09:17 PM.
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

Yup, those all look like that, on my computer and on my phone...no idea why.

I emailed lilmezzy for an answer since he created these for me. i've never seen anything like that before . Does anyone else see the same thing as Jake?
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers

Yes, I see them the same as Jake. They all are inverted.

They aren't inverted on mine. They look fine.

They look fine for mw as well, that inverted one is scary looking though! Haha nice k by lilmezzy though

well these were made in cmyk color for printing not the rgb color that is needed for images for the net

bump
    Last edited by size17shoes; 06-12-2013 at 01:55 PM.

That Payton looks awesome.... and all the others are inverted colors.. just to let u know

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast