Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thetintwizard's Items on eBay

Don't trust this guy. We agreed on a deal here, posted the deal 3 weeks ago and still didn't confirm it. Sent him 3-4 messages, he's online and don't answer me back.

DON'T TRUST HIM!!

P.S.: I'm not the kind of guy to usually do this, i'm a good trader, understandable and everything. But this just pisses me off.

lol really mad cause I wont pay what you want. LOL I have more positive feedback then you. Take off please.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't trust this guy. We agreed on a deal here, posted the deal 3 weeks ago and still didn't confirm it. Sent him 3-4 messages, he's online and don't answer me back.

DON'T TRUST HIM!!

P.S.: I'm not the kind of guy to usually do this, i'm a good trader, understandable and everything. But this just pisses me off.

lol really mad cause I wont pay what you want. LOL I have more positive feedback then you. Take off please. Don't trust me he says If I'm not answering you then MESSAGE.
    You are the one that took out a couple of cards I needed out of the deal and i didn't think it was a fair deal at that point. So have a nice day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol really mad cause I wont pay what you want. LOL I have more positive feedback then you. Take off please. Don't trust me he says If I'm not answering you then MESSAGE.
    You are the one that took out a couple of cards I needed out of the deal and i didn't think it was a fair deal at that point. So have a nice day.

edited
    Last edited by Tanguay; 02-02-2013 at 01:32 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh yeah and when I dropped my price because of the ONE card I didn't have anymore, you said ''IT'S A GO, POST IT UP''.

So I did and never heard back again. 3-4 messages later, still no response.

Okay Im done with this TC have a nice day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i personally have dealt..bought and traded with tintwizard and every transaction has been nothing but pleasent.....U CAN TRUST THIS GUY i promise...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i personally have dealt..bought and traded with tintwizard and every transaction has been nothing but pleasent.....U CAN TRUST THIS GUY i promise...

edited
    Last edited by Tanguay; 02-02-2013 at 01:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Dave is a good trader, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with the set

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Dave is a good trader, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with the set

lol Thanks fellas.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast