putting cards with penny sleeves into 9-pocket pages?

is it ok if i put some of my cards with penny sleeves on them into 9 pocket pages. they seem like it's too tight in there....but i'm not sure if actually does any harm so i thought i'd ask y'all.
    thanks
    brady

Yea I think I tried this before. I think the bottom and edge might get a little beat um cramming um in there.

I do it. So the sleeve may get a little messed up. Better than the card. I like the tighter fit too. No cards ever fall out of the pages when I inadvertantly have the binder upside down. Just be careful, thats all.

From my experience there is no harm done to the card. I do not put all of my cards into penny sleeves before putting them into the 9-pocket pages. However, I do put my autographed cards into peeny sleeves before putting them into the 9-pocket pages. I have you to see one of my cards damaged by this process, but as rayny1 said, "just be carefull."

-Lewis

I do it sometimes, but only for mini or die cut cards. Haven't had any problems with it but then again they are not full-sized cards.

i do this with anythign besides base it helps them from sliding out and keeps them a little more protected