Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

05/31/13 Indianapolis Indians @ Columbus Clippers
    Daisuke Matsuzaka 1/1 card
    Lonnie Chisenhall 1/1 card
    Danny Salazar 2/2 cards for a friend
    Omir Santos 1/1 card also for friend
    John McDonald 1/1 card
    Jared Hughes 1/1 card
    Lou Marson 1/1 card
    Jerry Sands 1/1 card
    Gerrit Cole 0/1, 0/2 probably left too soon never saw
    Trevor Bauer 0/1, 0/4 said inside but didnt go in

06/04/13 Toledo Mud Hens @ Columbus Clippers
    Phil Nevin 3/4, 3/8 cards
    Daisuke Matsuzaka 1/4, 1/5 card
    Bauer same story
    Castellanos never saw had to leave early
    Leon Durham 0/2, 0/2 said not right now

Next day is tomorrow June 6th for the Colorado Rockies @ Cincinnati
    Last edited by berman74; 06-04-2013 at 09:21 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rockies @ Cincinnati 06/05/13

Colorado Rockies @ Cincinnati 06/05/13
    I went down for this game because it was Mat Latos bobblehead day at Great American Ball Park. And boy did my one day of MLB teams continue.I had my dad with me for the day and split up for the first bus between the stadium and the hotel.
    Hotel
    Troy Tulowitzki 1/1 card (I have heard many bad stories about him but everytime I see him he is very polite and nice, I am now 3/3 when seeing him)
    Wilin Rosario 1/1 card
    Jordan Pacheco 1/1 card

Outside Stadium:
    Walt Weiss 1/1 ball W/ 88 AL ROY, 1/1 card (help) signed while I was at hotel
    Dante Bichette 1/2 card, 1/2 card (strict 1 per)
    Jonathan Herrera 1/1 card
    Matt Belisle 1/1 card
    Rex Brothers 1/1 card
    Michael Cuddyer 1/1 crard, 1/1 card, 1/1 card (help)
    Dexter Fowler 1/1 card (Was in a rush and streaked badly. Wish I had waited till he signed inside as he was taking his time. Will try and redo next year.)
    Todd Helton 1/1 card, 1/1 Bat (Before coming over said, "I dont need a bat I already have one.")

Pregame Inside:
    Nolan Arenado 1/1 card
    Jordan Pacheco 2/2 cards
    Eric Young Jr. 2/2 cards

Guys that did not sign: Cargo, Chacin, Jorge de La Rosa, Juan Nicasio. Yorvit Torrealba signed but i did not Have anything for him.
    f

Overall a great day. Next week is a big week of graphing for me. On Monday I will be doing the Pawtucket Red Sox @ Columbus, Tuesday and possibly Wednesday the Pittsburgh Pirates @ Cincinnati, and then I will travel to Milwaukee for the Atlanta Braves for the entire series.

Thanks for reading,
    Cody

SCF Rewards
    Country

June 17 Pawtucket @ Columbus
    I needed a few guys so decided to go up for JBJ and Xander. I missed quite a few guys as all I could was outside pregame and everyone was wearing sunglasses so faces were hard to recognize. Guys I missed were Maier, Lavarnway, Allen Webster and Brock Holt, but it was a big day.

Lonnie Chisenhall 1/1 12 Gypsy Queen (FT), 1/1 12 Topps
    Daisuke Matsuzaka 1/1 12 Topps, 1/1 12 Topps Neither is mine and he has never turned me down.
    Jackie Bradley Jr. 1/1 Sweet Spot ROMLB
    Xander Bogaerts 1/1 SP ROMLB, 2/2 12 Topps Pro Debut one of which is for trade. I knew going in from Andy that he side paneled but wanted to get him on one anyway.

Pics will come next week as I will be home only briefly tonight after Pirates @ Reds before heading to Toledo for Wednesday and Thursday, and Milwaukee for the weekend for Atlanta. Thanks for reading.

SCF Rewards
    Country

June 18th Pittsburgh Pirates @ Cincinnati
    Yesterday turned out to be a great day. I had two extra people with me so I got almost all of my pirates stuff done. The Pirates that would sign signed at least 2, but some guys just were not having it yesterday.
    Jay Bell 4/4, 4/4, 3/3 all cards
    Clint Hurdle 2/2, 2/2, 1/1 cards
    Michael McKenry 1/1 card, 1/1, 1/1 programs
    Garrett Jones 1/1 card
    Jason Grilli 1/1 SS ROMLB, 1/1 card, 1/1 card
    Brandon Inge 2/2, 2/2, 3/3 cards
    Clint Barmes 4/4, 4/4, 3/3 cards
    Mark Melancon 1/1,1/1 cards
    Charlie Morton 1/1 card
    Andrew McCutchen 1/1 12 ASG under logo, 4/4 cards, 3/3 cards was 4 per but had a sideways card and I have an extra 12 GQ for trade.
    Russell Martin was the worst, walked and said no and have nice day in a mean demeanor. Burnett, Cole, and Locke didn't acknowledge us. Gaby Sanchez wouldn't sign either. And I never saw Liriano or Marte.

Inside: No BP but,
    I got Jose Tabata for my 12 GQ set I had two others but left then on other pages.

Pics will come next week as today Im in Toledo trying to get Big Z Carlos Zambrano
    Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by berman74; 06-19-2013 at 01:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Got some good stuff. One question do you ask them to sign on the sweetspot?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got some good stuff. One question do you ask them to sign on the sweetspot?

Usually I do ask, but some go straight to it before I can utter a word.

SCF Rewards
    Country

June 20th Lehigh Valley Ironpigs @ Toledo
    Me and my dad used this spot as a pit stop on our way to Milwaukee especially since Carlos Zambrano is Lehigh. My day started off pretty well but I never saw Carlos come into the stadium as there are four entrances into the stadium.
    Outside Stadium pregame:
    Nick Castellanos 1/1 SS ROMLB, 1/2 card

We get inside and Carlos is out in the outfield with a few other players and he didn't ackwolwdge me during BP. As BP was ending he started running in and as he was running back in I was also running toward te dugout. It looked like he was going to blow us off but lone behold he stopped.
    Carlos Zambrano 1/1 SS ROMLB, 1/2 card

He sweet spoted with out even asking. He didn't say anything but he made sure he signed one for everyone, including kids running down. He really impressed as I have seen him before but he never signed.
    Pregame inside:
    Nick Castellanos 1/1 card, 0/1 12 ASG he took my dad's other card but I didn't want to push my luck with him as he was so nice outside and I will see him again in Columbus.
    AJ Sager 1/1 card
    Casey Crosby 1/1 card, 1/1 card
    Leom Durham 1/2 card, 1/2 card terrible auto on each and they are same card so one is for trade.

I had some other guys from last years team set but no one big. The only disappointment was Avisail Garcia getting called two days before I saw.

I got the two guys I wanted and Carlos saved me from going down today and helped is get to Mikwaukee early then we expected.

Tomorrow starts a weekend series with my favorite team the Atlanta Braves in Milwaukee and it will be my third time seeing the Braves this year.

Thanks for reading and all pictured from this week long adventure should be posted either Monday night or Tuesday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Atlanta Braves @ Milwaukee Brewers June 21- June 23

Let me start out by saying Milwaukee is pretty good for autographs and I hope to make it back next year. I went out with a bang completing a lot of my braves stuff over the three game series. The only difficulty was forgetting some of the stuff that I had prepared for Kris Medlen, Jordan Schafer and Scott Fletcher as each signed everything you had and I missed out on a few extra autos.

Friday
    Hotel Pregame:
    Missed out on coaches as it was raining until the players started to come out.
    Alex Wood 1/1 SS ROMLB
    Paul Maholm 1/1 SS ROMLB, 2/2 cards
    Gerald Laird 1/1 SS ROMLB
    Craig Kimbrel 1/1 Choptalk w/ ROY, 0/1 didn't sign many and my dad didn't get him
    Brandon Beachy signed at same time as Kimbrel and missed him as he didn't sign many. Dan Uggla came out at a different time but same situation.

Inside Pregame:
    I was only able to get one guy but it turned out to be a big one as I will explain later.
    Justin Upton 1/1 JERSEY, 1/2 2012 Gypsy Queen SP for my set. (only signed three autos the whole series)

Hotel After Game:
    Kris Medlen 1/1 card, 1/1 8x10 (Would have signed more but I forget most of my cards)
    Julio Teheran 1/8 card (Had to chase him down as he came out a different door)
    Then it started to rain so we left

Saturday:

Hotel Pregame:
    Terry Pendleton 1/1 card. 1/1 card
    Reed Johnson 1/1 SS ROMLB, 2/2 cards
    Mike Minor 1/1 card, 1/1 card
    Dan Uggla 1/1 card, 0/1 dad missed as he was same the previous day
    Beachy did the same thing as the previous day but I got a big surprise:
    Former ESPN Anchor Dan Patrick 1/1 SS ROMLB

Inside Pregame:
    Jason Heyward 1/1 Jersey, 0/1 card dad was in a different
    Jordan Walden 1/1 SS ROMLB ( dad got him over the dugout)

Hotel After Game:
    Brian McCann 1/1 Choptalk w/ ASG MVP ( caught him going in a side entrance), 0/1 dad was on other siide and didn't see me run)
    Jordan Schafer 1/1 card
    Roger McDowell 1/1 card (only one he signed all series)

Sunday

Hotel Pregame:
    Dan Patrick was still in town so I got a pic with to start the day.
    Terry Pendleton 1/1 card, 1/1 card
    Gerald Laird 1/1 card ( got it in a trade from someone who didn't have anything for Medlen)
    Andrelton Simmons 1/1 SS ROMLB (Have never seen him SS before. He accidentily smeared the o and number because it was hot and how had his hand on the ball. My dad missed him but as I was getting him he got:
    Dan Uggla 1/1 card
    Tim Hudson 1/1 card, 1/1 card ( he didn't leave until 30 minutes after the bus and was surprised to see we waited him out.

Inside Pregame:
    Jordan Walden 1/1 card
    Cory Gearrin 1/1 SP ROMLB (My dad got him on his way the bullpen do not care no SS as it is for my braves collection.)

This was one of my best series with the Braves in years. The only problem was that Jason Heyward and the Uptons stayed at a different hotel than the rest of the team. The hotel that the Braves stayed at is supposedly haunted and it gave Justin Upton the spookes the last time he stayed there and he did not want to stay there again and BJ and Heyward joined him. The only two Braves I did get in the eight games that I saw them and were up for the majority of the time were Brandon Beachy and BJ Upton.

All pics from the previous week will be in my next post. Thanks for reading.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Warning scan heavy. Over 100 autos from the previous week

Here is the damage from last week:

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome stuff!

The Braves were probably the best team I've done this year myself.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast