Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jpdsportscards's Items on eBay

Do you guys think this a good deal

Do you all think this is a good deal. (3) Claude Giroux 2008-09 The Cup Rookie Auto/Patch /249 for 1300.00...I would be the buyer. All are mint and all have three different colors. It seems like a good deal, but really want to know what you all think. any thoughts would be great..positive or negative.

Thanks Jason

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sjw241's Items on eBay

If they are the ones listed on ebay, I'd say $1300 is a decent price. They are all nice patches.
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was actually able to get it down to 1200.00

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See derzockersports's Items on eBay

What do you plan to do with them?

If they are PC, and you like the patches, not bad.

If you are looking to quick-flip, the going rate for singles can be anywhere from $250-$400 depending on a lot of 'auction' factors and $1200 may be rough to recover easily.

If you are looking at a longer-term investment, it will depend on you threshold. I'd expect better return, faster, on a $1200 outlay, but that's just me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Planning on holding one of them and probably trading the rest. I actually couldn't believe how nice the patches are.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Planning on holding one of them and probably trading the rest. I actually couldn't believe how nice the patches are.

Post scans when you get them in

BANNED

Country

Are they nice patches?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont have them in hand yet, but here is the auction prior to me talking him down to 1200

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ht_1410wt_1220

Lmk what you think

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

I dont have them in hand yet, but here is the auction prior to me talking him down to 1200

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390527672149&ssPageNam e=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1123#ht_1410wt_1220

Lmk what you think

Amazing patches for a relatively small window. I think you got a good deal!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you seem to think its a good deal as you stated, then its a good deal indeed.

Do you all think this is a good deal. (3) Claude Giroux 2008-09 The Cup Rookie Auto/Patch /249 for 1300.00...I would be the buyer. All are mint and all have three different colors. It seems like a good deal, but really want to know what you all think. any thoughts would be great..positive or negative.

Thanks Jason

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast