Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you guys think this a good deal

Do you all think this is a good deal. (3) Claude Giroux 2008-09 The Cup Rookie Auto/Patch /249 for 1300.00...I would be the buyer. All are mint and all have three different colors. It seems like a good deal, but really want to know what you all think. any thoughts would be great..positive or negative.

Thanks Jason

If they are the ones listed on ebay, I'd say $1300 is a decent price. They are all nice patches.
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

What do you plan to do with them?

If they are PC, and you like the patches, not bad.

If you are looking to quick-flip, the going rate for singles can be anywhere from $250-$400 depending on a lot of 'auction' factors and $1200 may be rough to recover easily.

If you are looking at a longer-term investment, it will depend on you threshold. I'd expect better return, faster, on a $1200 outlay, but that's just me.

Planning on holding one of them and probably trading the rest. I actually couldn't believe how nice the patches are.

Quote Originally Posted by JPDSPORTSCARDS View Post
    Planning on holding one of them and probably trading the rest. I actually couldn't believe how nice the patches are.
    Post scans when you get them in

I dont have them in hand yet, but here is the auction prior to me talking him down to 1200

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ht_1410wt_1220

Lmk what you think

I dont have them in hand yet, but here is the auction prior to me talking him down to 1200

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390527672149&ssPageNam e=ADME:X:RTQ:CA:1123#ht_1410wt_1220

Lmk what you think
    Amazing patches for a relatively small window. I think you got a good deal!

If you seem to think its a good deal as you stated, then its a good deal indeed.

Do you all think this is a good deal. (3) Claude Giroux 2008-09 The Cup Rookie Auto/Patch /249 for 1300.00...I would be the buyer. All are mint and all have three different colors. It seems like a good deal, but really want to know what you all think. any thoughts would be great..positive or negative.

Thanks Jason
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast