Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Well if you are putting dougie hamilton on that list after 4 games then I'll throw Justin Schultz name out there too.

Obviously as you read the post you can see what team the guy follows and how there is a lot of hype and hope around these young dmen

I see Weber as the only lock as he's been consistant for the longest now. You can make arguement for and against for almost everyone else. I am excited to see more of these kids having more of an offensive upside

Very early, but from what I have seen so far, Jason Schultz could be in the mix of things. The guy looks to be the real deal, and the smart, offensive D-man the Oilers have been missing for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by kcatthebat View Post
    Very early, but from what I have seen so far, Jason Schultz could be in the mix of things. The guy looks to be the real deal, and the smart, offensive D-man the Oilers have been missing for a while.
    Could be, but let's give him at least 20 games before throwing his name in there.
    At one point, Patrick Lalime looked to be like a sure-fire HOFer.

my lsit would be
    Letang
    weber
    simon despres
    karlsson
    Weber
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Quote Originally Posted by chakhae1 View Post
    Doughty
    Weber
    Pietrangelo
    Letang
    Karlsson
    I think this is the best list I've seen to this point.

How in the world anyone could include Johnny Boychuk and Dougie Hamilton, but not Pietrangelo, is beyond me...extreme homerism, I guess.

I'm not a Blues fan, but I think A.P. has the potential to be the best two-way defenseman in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by 09232003 View Post
    my lsit would be
    Letang
    weber
    simon despres
    karlsson
    Weber
    Is my sarcasm meter broken, or ??? Also, I agree that Weber deserves to be on the list twice, he is that good.

Quote Originally Posted by jmatchett View Post
    Is my sarcasm meter broken, or ??? Also, I agree that Weber deserves to be on the list twice, he is that good.
    boy did i screw that up, not enough coffee this morning should be
    Letang
    weber
    simon despres
    karlsson
    doughty
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Justin Shultz on the oilers will be up there by then, he's hopefully gonna be a great offensive D-man
    Collecting: SAM GAGNER & BRAD RICHARDS

Always looking to trade and sell! Photobucket- Hidden Content /yy

I'll go with four. Not in order.
    Del Zotto has a lot of potential and he is still very young... he's already a role player and will make bigger strides when he gets more chances. Pietrangelo could end up as the top defensemen as years progress.

Doughty
    Pietrangelo
    Del Zotto
    Weber

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast