Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Thread! I'm going to a Columbus Clippers game on Friday when theyre at NBT Stadium playing the Chiefs. How often does Bauer sign?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great Thread! I'm going to a Columbus Clippers game on Friday when theyre at NBT Stadium playing the Chiefs. How often does Bauer sign?

Thanks! Trevor Bauer is easily the biggest ™™™™ I've ever come across unless you catch him on a good day. The four times I've come across him, he hasn't signed. Always says he'll sign in the stadium...but won't sign in the stadium. Some people have had luck with him, though, so you never know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Solid tonight tonight in Columbus...will have scans and a recap up tomorrow. Made a good night out of a bad team; the Scranton-Wilkes Barre Railriders are not a team of good signers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Solid tonight tonight in Columbus...will have scans and a recap up tomorrow. Made a good night out of a bad team; the Scranton-Wilkes Barre Railriders are not a team of good signers.

Can't wait to see the recap

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two things to recap here...first, we'll do the stuff that I got in the mail today from Dan (gladdyontherise). He got these done while the Indians were in town for me, and it all turned out great!

Jason Giambi
    Mark Reynolds
    Chris Perez
    Gerald Laird
    Reed Johnson
    Tito Francona!

I know Johnson and Laird aren't Indians, but they came with the mailday...thanks, Dan!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Next part of the recap comes from last night when I went to Columbus to 'graph the Scranton Railriders...let me tell you, they were having none of it. Pregame, they were AWFUL. Added a few postgame and one big one that made my night worth it, but they were generally tough. Especially Brennan Boesch...good lord, you're BRENNANA FREAKING BOESCH. Anyway, the haul...

Jim Miller 1/1 Logo 8x10
    Chase Whitley 1/1 Logo 8x10
    Corban Joseph 1/1 Logo 8x10
    Josh Bell 1/1 Logo 8x10
    Chien-Ming Wang 2/2 Cards
    Danny Salazar 1/1 Card
    Joe Martinez 1/3 Cards (was in a hurry, he apologized...great guy; for depdep20)
    Matt Laporta 1/1 Card
    Melky Mesa 1/1 Card (TOUGH signer)
    Nick Hagadone 2/2 Cards
    Cody Eppley 1/1 Card
    Thomas Neal 1/1 Game-Jersey!

I really wanted Neal to sign my jersey, so it was definitely worth it. Only signed for me before the game, ignored everyone else. Was thrilled to get it done...he was a really nice guy (to me) and I've Tweeted him back and fourth a few times. Definitely seemed excited to see his jersey! Otherwise, they were tough. No one was signing...think I'm going to head back down tomorrow (morning game) to put in a long day's work on some Clippers and to celebrate finishing high school today!

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That jersey looks awesome, and LaPorta!

Boesch has been a piece of work from what I've been told since about 1 month after he was called up to the majors back in 2010.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went back to Columbus today for the 10:35 morning game...rather than have an awful time 'graphing the Scranton Railriders again, I decided to focus on getting a big ol' chunk of my Clippers stuff done. Did them pregame and 'graphed postgame as well, put in serious work! Also have a pretty awesome story...will break the numbers recap up into pregame and postgame.

Pregame:

Danny Salazar 1/1 Team 8x10
    Christopher Wallace 1/1 Team 8x10
    Fernando Nieve 2/2 Cards (one for Dan)
    Nick Hagadone 2/2 Cards
    Ezequiel Carrera 3/3 Cards
    Jeremy Hermida 1/3, 1/1 Cards (Had another 'grapher help me...A&G is for depdep20)
    Chun-Hsiu Chen 2/2 Cards
    TJ House 1/1 Card

Postgame:

Omir Santos 6/6 Cards (50/50 with SLNoble13)
    Matt Carsons 5/5 Cards (50/50 with SLNoble13)
    Matt Laporta 1/1 Card
    Chien-Ming Wang 4/4 Cards
    Trevor Bauer 1/1 8x10!

Any of you that follow my thread and posts know that Trevor Bauer has been damn near impossible this year, at least in Columbus, so I was THRILLED to get him. It's crazy how it happened, though...at the end of the ninth inning, I met up with a member I know from another forum who needed Bauer. Thanks to an awful usher, we JUST missed getting him while he was charting. Bauer has been impossible about signing outside the stadium, so we knew our odds were slim...turned out Trevor had to throw a bullpen after the game, so it took FOREVER. I waited two hours after the game and Trevor hadn't come out yet. Figured I'd get him again eventually and decided to call it a day. As I'm driving towards Neil Ave (to get to I-71 and go home), I decided to drive past the parking lot instead of past the outfield like I ALWAYS do...no idea why. While I'm driving past, I notice the guys I'd been waiting with leaving, too, so I pulled over and asked if they got Bauer. Their response? "Yeah, he's right here...we were just coming to look for you; Bauer's waiting!" So I parked my car, jumped out, and got my 8x10 signed! Trevor was as nice as could be...I was shocked. It was an awesome experience and just pure, dumb luck. Also thanks to a great assist from a couple of awesome guys. I'll take it, though!

BANNED

Country

Nice to see Bauer finally signing after all of your hard work. I see that his signature has changed since his UCLA days.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice to see Bauer finally signing after all of your hard work. I see that his signature has changed since his UCLA days.

Thanks! For all the bad experiences I've had with him this year, today definitely made up for it. Couldn't have been nicer.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast