Thread: Does anybody have any Earls?

Does anybody have any Earls?

I'm looking for ANY cards of Earl Boykins. Mainly Base, GU, Auto's, #'d, and RC's. If you have any please LMK. I only have 7/183. Come on guys I need help.

dont have much....

Earl Boykins
    2001-2002 Upper Deck # 296
    2004-2005 Fleer Ultra # 37
    2005-2006 Topps # 108
    2005-2006 Upper Deck # 44

I need these cards of Earl.
    Earl Boykins

Quote Originally Posted by thebryman
    I need these cards of Earl.
    Earl Boykins
    Topps Total 05-06 Kobe Bryant TP9

?? LMK.

Who are you collecting besides kobe? I don't know if I want to do that trade yet. unless you have any other Earls.

those are all the Earl's I have (above). I also collect JKidd, KG, Jordan, Malone, Shaq, Payton. LMK what other cheap base you have, or if you see anythin else on my site you want for the Kobe Total insert.
    Last edited by nameant; 03-18-2006 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebryman
    I'm looking for ANY cards of Earl Boykins. Mainly Base, GU, Auto's, #'d, and RC's. If you have any please LMK. I only have 7/183. Come on guys I need help.
    what else is there lol?? :new_silly

nament- could we do a two for two card trade? if so I have these cards that I think that we could work with. 05-06 Upper Deck ESPN KG,JKidd 05-06 Upper Deck JKidd. LMK if you need these. Thanks.

I have a Boykins Topps Total Gold /10...PM me. I'm looking to sell, or trade if you have anyone in my sig.

teacheric - I don't have anyone in your sig. sorry. but how much money do you want for it? I could trade you my Kevin Martin GU for it. Plus like 1-2 other cards that you want. LMK. I really need the Earl. Thanks