Dont know anything about hockey but i heard this kids good

i just saw this 3 card set on ebay of Malkin and Ovechkin and supposedly the Malkin is autographed it looks real compared to his itg auto. LMk what you guys think

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I looked at that once and checked beckett and saw no listing and you would think being out for 2 years + these cards would have achieved a listing. I was concerned they were forgeries. Can't be an ovechkin Auto in there as it is worth way more. And alos they are not Certified really........ I would ask NTcards on the site first as he is in Russia and is our local expert on those matters His profile

or email

He can best give you a really good opinion...... and if you are looking for Ovechkins or russions stars he is the one to ask.

there is no ovechkin auto only the Malkin just realized maybe from 450-500 were auto'd? I think it may be worth the risk but no sure really

Quote Originally Posted by ghettokid303
    ttttt...anymore input
    I have some input.......Please resize your banner it's way to large. The max size is 100x300 pixels.

tttt.......havent been here in a while anyone got info...i purchased a few sets